LIVE CALLS ON S&P500 e-mini FOR 1 WEEK

Discussion in 'Journals' started by romik, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volente_00

volente_00

Let me tell you this Romik, you are not like the assclown on here whose ego refuses to let them admit they were WRONG and forces them to post AFTER THE FACT EXITS on their trades just to try to save face. Also you are not on here to recruit traders to mooch off of their commissions. You have already posted trades all REAL TIME I might add and have posted some LOSSES which shows you do not suffer from this syndrome.

#21     Sep 25, 2006
  2. Quote from austinp:

Romik, An average profit goal of +20pts weekly spread over six months to a year is not difficult...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<i>Really? Not that hard my ass....

That is 4 ES (not YM!!!) points a day, and even just with 1 ES pt profits you can pyramid yourself into riches starting out with 1 contract. </i>Of course it depends on how many trades it takes to reach that 4 pts, <b>but you clearly don't know what you are talking about, when saying such a thing.</b>

I don't know Romik that well, it might be possible for him, my account is sure ready!

Good luck with the quest....

<i>P.S.: My Verisimilitude journal made about 4 ES a day in its first 15 days when I actively traded it, with very few trades. So I am not saying it is impossible, you just have to be... well, me... </i>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Pekelo:

After 11 days of trading the fund is up 49 ES points, no losing trades,

Peke, I tried to make sense of your (il)logic but soon gave up. Either it's impossible to average +4pts ES over a long stretch of time (all market conditions) or it's highly possible, depending on which paragraph of yours we believe.

Austin

#22     Sep 25, 2006
  3. romik

romik

Guys, please keep in mind that this J is MINE. It's not about what somebody else can or can't do - I am the stupid one, remember?

There really is no logical explanation for this apart from this being my business card on ET. Every time I get somebody posting things like - You can't do that! or You are so stupid for doing that or pros don't trade that way or You were sitting on a loser and then had to puke that trade, etc I will post the link to this thread.

Bottom line - there is no 1 perfect way to trade and some people just can't accept that. I accept any methodology as long as it's consistently being profitable, any.

#23     Sep 25, 2006
  4. Razor

Razor

Go for it !

I also agree with you, there are many, many ways to trade successfully and for any one person to think it's this specific way or that specific way you must trade to make money or you will lose is just plain nuts.

Good luck !

#24     Sep 25, 2006
  5. romik

romik

There will be trades posted from 2 accounts, first one for swing trades and another for intraday scalps, which indeed can evolve into an intraday swing. As mentioned prior this is not an educational/info sharing type thread, so I will not comment on any of the trades. ET's clock might be a little offset with actual time (that has been known to happen a lot) and sometimes (though not often) it's not possible to post at all due to ET server problems. When and if this does happen, I will still post, as these issues will have nothing to do with me. When this happened in the past, others couldn't post either, so at least there should be witnesses of technical problems.

#25     Sep 25, 2006
  6. romik

romik

no trades yet, sitting on hands for time being

#26     Sep 25, 2006
  7. trendy

trendy

Interesting. ES moves down 8 and then up 5, and you get no signals?

#27     Sep 25, 2006
  8. romik

romik

Long initial position size 1328.00, stop -2.5%

#28     Sep 25, 2006
  9. romik

romik

1/2 scale out for +2pts

#29     Sep 25, 2006
  10. trendy

trendy

A stop of 2.5% would be where on the ES?

#30     Sep 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.