LIVE CALLS ON S&P500 e-mini FOR 1 WEEK

Discussion in 'Journals' started by romik, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romik

romik

Thanks man!

#11     Sep 23, 2006
  2. well, this will certainly be the thread to watch this week...i can't wait.

#12     Sep 23, 2006
  3. use ur best stuff romik and u can do it and i will not make 1 comment. when week is up if u succeed i will commend you and if u don't i will still commend you for the effort regardless of how it comes out....no one can prove anything to me as i am not open minded any longer....let's go back to our better relationship, okay.............seriously i think you do fine, just don't like to see you go underwater more than your normal stops.....now, i am giving u my word......my mouth is shut on this forum until next weekend regardless of response from anyone with this post and i will not be negative....only positive next weekend........i am not your enemy.........porgie...

#13     Sep 23, 2006
  4. Good stuff Romik. Since Austins challenge has died in the ass this is the next best entertainment on ET.

Is that 20 points total or per contract?

Hope you kick ass :)

#14     Sep 24, 2006
  5. Hi romik,

Let just tell you, you can make 6 or 7 perfect calls <b>in a row</b>, predicting future price movements with near-supernatural ability, while asking for nothing in return...

Then you make 1 or 2 mediocre calls where you <b>still make money</b>... and you'll get bashed mercilessly, getting called every name in the book. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do- if you keep a somewhat high profile, a 100% approval rating is simply impossible to attain.

#15     Sep 24, 2006
  6. <b>Reardon</b> do people actually bash one another mercilessly inside this forum? That's not very nice :>)

<b>Romik</b>, you already made your $one million inside three months' challenge... what more is left to prove? Everyone loves ya! In any event, we all wish you well.

BTW... both you and <b>Jam</b> are welcome at my backyard party any time. But, I think we better keep <b>Bit & Shack</b> in between you two until I see a handshake & big hug over some beers (mile-wide smile).

May everyone's trades run far & deep in the black next week!

Austin

#16     Sep 24, 2006
  7. #17     Sep 24, 2006
  8. romik

romik

Guys, thanks for all the support!

This is a short and brief disclaimer:

DO NOT TRADE MY CALLS PLEASE, AS NO GUARANTEE IS GIVEN ON THE OUTCOME, 20PTS IS A TARGET, IT COULD VERY POSSIBLY BE -20 OR MORE :D

THIS J IS A SIMPLE 'SHUT THE F UP' RESPONCE POST THAT I WILL BE USING IN THE FUTURE.

#18     Sep 24, 2006
  9. belavia

belavia

Hey Romik, good luck! Ive been very busy lately to follow the other journal. What the hell happened to make you do this?
    Anyhow, Im sure you wont have much trouble.:cool:

#19     Sep 24, 2006
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Really? Not that hard my ass....

That is 4 ES (not YM!!!) points a day, and even just with 1 ES pt profits you can pyramid yourself into riches starting out with 1 contract. Of course it depends on how many trades it takes to reach that 4 pts, but you clearly don't know what you are talking about, when saying such a thing.

I don't know Romik that well, it might be possible for him, my account is sure ready! :)

Good luck with the quest....

P.S.: My Verisimilitude journal made about 4 ES a day in its first 15 days when I actively traded it, with very few trades. So I am not saying it is impossible, you just have to be... well, me... :)

#20     Sep 24, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.