Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Leprosy?

controlled?

antibiotics?

Where is brASS hole, ET's spelling Nazi when you need her?

#31     Sep 17, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Maybe not, maybe so, after all we're talking about behavior, i.e. decision making. But justification surely is not causal.

#32     Sep 17, 2012
  3. All that proves is that your copy of the bible is not a true book of a true religion. Shop for a true religion and true book, or simply remember the basic values you were born with and you should be fine.

"So Sin, No AIDS".

#33     Sep 17, 2012
  4. I wrote it so that you think about it in case it did not occur to you to think about.

The last time your posts exchanged with yours, you wore your ass as your hat when you were defeated, but I am glad I could see you are back to normal, but I would not be surprised if your hat is next to you at all times to put on as no-money insurance policy.

#34     Sep 17, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You're struggling with English here, but perhaps it's not your first language. Yet giving you the benefit and putting the most positive interpretation on what you've written, it's nonsense.

#35     Sep 17, 2012
  6. Confirming that the stinky asshat was nearby, assuming it was not on already.

#36     Sep 17, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

ah so the thinking man could not think enough to answer my questions, so the thinking man resorts to ad hominem... there is a pattern here

... the most banal slam you could imagine on ET- I'm a Nazi who could not make money. LOL you guys just have to get better if you want to pretend to be smart

#37     Sep 17, 2012