Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Sep 17, 2012.

1. thinking people are able to see more than black and white. population control in foreign countries helps everyone worldwide.

its the thinking thing that people like you have a problem with. it doesnt seem to be something you practice often.

#21     Sep 17, 2012
  2. geeze. how long did it take you to think that up? drunk or sober?

#22     Sep 17, 2012
  3. Either you do not think or you succumbed to your lust to insult others, BECAUSE the posts have time stamps and you could have known the answer to your question by subtracting two numbers you can copy and paste from above. You could have committed one less little evil act, if you remembered your religion's ethics or listened to the little voice inside you that your creator/nature has endowed you with.

#23     Sep 17, 2012
  4. if you dont want to be ridiculed dont say ridiculous things

#24     Sep 17, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

really? so when are you 'thinking' people going to start issuing condoms to muslims? and btw why is it that you 'thinking' people always need my money for your schemes? one would think such smart people could make their own cash.

did you thinking poeple think about the train wreck gates created in africa?

#25     Sep 17, 2012
  6. im thinking you contribute very little since you dont seem mature enough to be capable of making much money.

#26     Sep 17, 2012
  7. When a "thinker" and atheist is defeated with facts and logic, he resorts to insults.

I did not corner you, you corned yourself. I have only shown what is wrong, and what is right in what you write with evidence/facts, and I did so in (what I believe) were polite and non-insulting manners, even while I was repeatedly insulted (read the above exchange to ascertain it).

#27     Sep 17, 2012
  8. "logic" oh man.

#28     Sep 17, 2012
  9. Someone mentioned Bill Gates and AIDS. There is a simple solution to AIDS, the TJ way. In four words (and one comma):

" No Sin, No AIDS " -TJ holds the rights to it. All rights reserved.

#29     Sep 17, 2012
  10. oh, the burning stupidity.

is this anything like the stories in the bible about leprocy? leprocy was once considered to be because of sin in biblical times and the people were shunned. turns out it was a simple bacteria and is easily controled by cheap antibiotics today.

#30     Sep 17, 2012