Little Orange Line! Little Orange Line! Turn Up! - My adventures with a $648 Futures Account

Discussion in 'Journals' started by intodesign, May 5, 2020.

1. Okay.... if I keep this up, I will eventually fail at my goal and hit zero with this account. I couldn't stand hitting my limit down earlier this morning, so I decided to pop in a few more trades in the afternoon. ****** BUZZZZZ *******

Rule # 1 Broken - No trading after hitting limit down
    Rule # 2 Broken - Made a total of 9 trades. My daily limit should have been five. And that was only if I didn't hit limit up or limit down.

Part of why my account dipped to its low of $187.21 was because I was using the CQG app (while sitting in bed at night!) on my phone and making stupid decisions. I have since deleted the app from my phone and have not traded outside of regular hours.

I know full well that it's my "stupud" trading that caused my errors and downfall. What's worse today is that mys "stupud" trades made me money......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In any event, that Little Orange Line! Little Orange Line! Turned Up! even thought it shouldn't have today.

Can someone please talk some sense into me......

#11     May 7, 2020
    tla666 likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

uptrend actually started during 7 May Asian session.
    Then there was trend continuation during Europe session.
    Come US session, there was trend exhaustion.

it was quite a challenge to trade on 7 May US session ( opening till closing)

#12     May 7, 2020
    intodesign likes this.
  3. It's been a few days since I last posted. I've updated the chart....

Details are unavailable as I switched from Multicharts to SierraCharts. SeirraCharts is confusing as hell. As soon as I can get the detail of the trades, I will post them.

[​IMG]

That Little Orange Line! Little Orange Line! Is Turning Up!

#13     May 12, 2020
    Axon likes this.
  4. Another down day for the markets, but a very good day overall for me. Again, I don't have the details as this Sierra Chart is a monstrosity. I'll be going back to Multicharts.net because I find it easier and can report my filled positions better.

Here is where we are as of today. If this trend keeps up, I'll be at breakeven by the end of the week and in the positive next week.

[​IMG]

#14     May 13, 2020
    tla666 likes this.
  5. old coot

old coot

OK, what happened??Blowup? Stroked out? Found a different kick? Inquiring minds want to know.
    If you don't want to tell everyone, them send me a private message.I hate not knowing stuff.

#15     May 23, 2020
    Axon likes this.