Listening to music while trading

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by no_agenda, Jul 26, 2003.

Do you listen to music regularly while trading?

1. Yes

53 vote(s)
    441.7%
  2. No

43 vote(s)
    358.3%
  3. Sometimes

36 vote(s)
    300.0%
  1. not really. not unless you got a text to voice app installed on your 'puter :confused::p

#21     Jul 26, 2003
  2. lescor

lescor

Nothing gets you in the tradin' mood and keeps you in tune with the market like a squawk box from the spoos pit. It really is music to my ears.

#22     Jul 26, 2003
  3. That's what I meant with "Microsoft Narrator", you numbskull! :confused:

Man, you're so numb it just hurts... How come the head therapist in the closed section is allowing you to stay up online so long?

~Scientist

#23     Jul 26, 2003
  4. how could it hurt if i'm numb ? DUH!

#24     Jul 26, 2003
  5. Jesus Christ. Help this poor girl. :(

Intercom: "Doctor! Doctor! The girl with the male trader delusion on section X7 is freaking out again! Morphine to section X7, quickly!"

#25     Jul 26, 2003
  6. What?? What's that? ? :confused:

#26     Jul 26, 2003
  7. Can you believe *42* people actullay voted this lame poll :p

to those i say straight from the heart..

GET A LIFE! (one worthy of living) :cool:

#27     Jul 26, 2003
  8. to the last poster, I actually think this is a better thread than most on here that are full of jibber and bashin etc.

I personally will be setting up a VCR and will be watching hunting videos and listening to country music while I trade barley and corn futures.

And some equities, I hope I don't have music too load that I miss when Saddam gets caught becasue I will be buying a big order of SPY when that happens.

#28     Jul 26, 2003
  9. bronks

bronks

1. Rage against the machine
    2. Rage against the machine
    3. Rage against the machine

#29     Jul 26, 2003
  10. ROFLBTC! :p :D :p :D

Thank You. Thank you so much for this post FPC - For finally being useful in some way in that you have made me laugh so hard.

I really haven't had such a big laugh for at least a day. I LOVE good irony / contrarian humor!

Man, THIS - Said by YOU! So funny! Thanks again. Pathetic, but really funny. Much like "Timmy" from "South Park" :D
    Even though you're mentally challenged, I just have to accept you as my brother now. Welcome to the fraternity, brother pussycat!

Still shaking with laughter...
    ~Scientist

#30     Jul 26, 2003