Listening to music while trading

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by no_agenda, Jul 26, 2003.

Do you listen to music regularly while trading?

1. Yes

53 vote(s)
    441.7%
  2. No

43 vote(s)
    358.3%
  3. Sometimes

36 vote(s)
    300.0%
  1. #101     Aug 27, 2003
  2. Also, you should go to the main website for cusco at www.cuscomusic.com and please listen to the music samples for their CD "Apurimac II - Return to Ancient America". One of my favorite songs from cusco is "Montezuma", and wow what a great song to listen to when your rocking during the trading day! :D

#102     Aug 27, 2003
  3. Also check out "Flying Condor" from their CD "CUSCO 2000" :cool:

#103     Aug 27, 2003
  4. Go to www.patrickohearn.com and check out his music from the "Ancient Dreams" CD. All the Patrick O'Hearn CD's are damn good IMO! Check out amazon for some additional samplings of his music.

#104     Aug 28, 2003
  5. LOL! The answer is WinMX - The finest, most comprehensive, most enjoyable and excellent piece of software developed in the last 5 years. No spyware, no adware, no rubbish, no redundancy, limitless customizability, full firewall compatibility - everything.

Not just music, but also pictures, movies, any kind of software you want to try - anything you need, WinMX will find it.

It's unexplainable how it can even be free - but yes, it is even that!!!

WinMX is the coolest tool on the planet. Support and share WinMX! www.winmx.com

Also, read the article about decentralized (P2P) file-sharing Tools being ruled legal by court decision! What a breakthrough against the greedy record-company mafia! http://www.winamp.com/news.jhtml;$sessionid$QQW05KN2PU32BTN241GRCYY?articleid=10000

Why? Well, if you go through thousands of songs / software, whatever and finally find something you like - You'll buy the album anyway! The rest remains 'unpaid for'. This is a breakthrough against the commercialization of art, since finally we're not making pop brainwashers and media czars all the money - But rather the best artists in the world only!

Once you downloaded WinMX, you will ask yourself : Why didn't I use this before??? - Guaranteed.

Rock The World!
    ~The Scientist :cool:

P.S: I love Cusco!

#105     Aug 28, 2003
  6. I get a big fat "plop" from one of my faithful "pestpatrol" or other doggies when I go to this site.

nononsense

#106     Aug 28, 2003
  7. That's funny. My PestPatrol doesn't, my Norton Internet Sweep doesn't and my ZAP Pro Firewall neither. Nor does my secure anonymization cookie block/encrypter nor would my encrypted secure tunneling server let it feedback anyway. I'm configured to the max security against spy cookies and evil scripts. I've just parsed the site to check. Nothing found. Not even a cookie.

I'm configured for max security on my computer, because my buddies try footprinting, ping sweeps, port scans and stuff all the time to find leaks. They don't even get past the scanning stage, even with IP given. None got in for weeks. No cookies, no RATs. No shit. And not in stealth mode, anyway.

So how can it be that you get your 'doggies' barking? You should configure your 'watchdogs' properly, or stop BS'ing just for a change. I could help you with the config if you like. I bet by the time you're reading this, you're already using WinMX, anyway...
    And don't BS me with computer science, this is my domain.

Good Luck,

~Scientist :)

#107     Aug 28, 2003
  8. MistyRain

MistyRain

WinMX community is back, the files are back, and the users are taking a stand. MXPIE connection fix.

MXPIE is an effort by the users and for the users, with the desire to make WinMX a p2p network not only for the users, but maintained, organized and perpetuated by the people.

We believe that we can make a difference in this fight to take away our rights. We welcome all of those who are tired of going from one p2p network to another simply because the RIAA flexed its billions of dollars worth of muscles. And we are not going to take it lying down.

MXPIE is quick, easy and free to use, it contains no spyware, adware or any other form of malware. We even provide a manual modification that allows you to see exactly what is being done that only takes minutes to do yourself.

Another site worth note is Computer Problem Help Forum, this site has also been at the forefront of this movement, and can help you with any general computer problem that may or may not be related to WinMX.

Check out the MXPIE Website for everything you need.

I hope to see you on WinMX soon! Realtime help is available for WinMX 3.53 users. Go to WinMX Channels.

#108     Jun 26, 2006
  9. sho-tim

sho-tim

Music can either enhance one's creative juices or, if the wrong kind, can unleash the destructive forces lurking inside.

[​IMG]

#109     Sep 14, 2008
  10. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bGMVVc0rU-w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bGMVVc0rU-w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#110     Sep 14, 2008