Listening to McCain tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Damn straight! Who the fuck would care how much your taxes are? or anybody else's taxes for that matter?

Pay your own way and quit bitching.

:D :D

#21     Sep 11, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

Thats what I have been saying, but it seems like most here are not listening!

#22     Sep 12, 2008

3. This isnt a rhetorical question, but who is mccain raising taxes on?

#23     Sep 12, 2008
  4. I couldnt find anything when I did a quick browse through his economic plan.

#24     Sep 12, 2008
  5. McCain isn't raising taxes. Obama will raise taxes, redistribute wealth. Page right out of the Communist Manifesto.

OldTrader

#25     Sep 12, 2008

6. Raising taxes= communist. I love it. lol

I could make the case for raising taxes, but frankly I shouldnt have to. Anyone with eyes can look around our country.

#26     Sep 12, 2008
  7. That's what you think of Jefferson:

"The poor who have neither property, friends, nor strength to labor, are boarded in the houses of good farmers, to whom a stipulated sum is annually paid. To those who are able to help themselves a little, or have friends from whom they derive some succor, inadequate however to their full maintenance, supplementary aids are given which enable them to live comfortably in their own houses, or in the houses of their friends. --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia, 1782.

#27     Sep 12, 2008
  8. No, McBush will just continue increasing the debt by increasing federal programs and cutting taxes, part of the republican plan to completely bankrupt the federal government...

#28     Sep 12, 2008
  9. mccain is a puppet and sarah palin gives him blow jobs every night!!!!!

#29     Sep 12, 2008
  10. "Redistributing weath" is out of the Communist Manifesto. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs". Karl Marx.

There's no case for raising taxes. There is a case for cutting spending. Why not start there?

OldTrader

#30     Sep 12, 2008