Listen to this call

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lindq, Oct 16, 2008.

1. lindq

lindq

LOL LMAO!

So long as you aren't flying with him over enemy territory!

:eek:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ebf425277b

#21     Oct 16, 2008
  2. I came home from work and found SEVERAL offensive calls on my answering machine. I was repulsed.

I used to like McCain, but his reputation is at this point beyond repair.

I have no party affiliation, but I cannot see myself voting for Republicans at any time in the future as long as they continue on such a course (I have voted Republican in the past, and while living in MN voted for Dean Barkley). The party needs to be purged, or else it will remain out of power for a long, long time.

#22     Oct 16, 2008
  3. From where did Pabst graduate?

Oh, yeah, he dropped out of college.

#23     Oct 16, 2008
  4. Bill Clinton was a Rhodes scholar and he handed us the subprime mess. What's your point?

#24     Oct 16, 2008

5. These maggots are done for. Too bad for them the internet is alive and well.

Not only do they appeal to the lowest life forms, they have absolutely nothing to offer.

Remember thatchers conservative party.

This is the dying days of the Bush conservative party.

Appealing to the lowest forms of life usually ends this way for a major party. It does not matter the country.

#25     Oct 16, 2008
  6. Pabst has an IQ of 141 (he has confirmed this - at one time he got a look at his Weschler scores), which puts him in the genius range. What the fuck would he need to go to College for?

#26     Oct 16, 2008
  7. LOL. I quit college my sophomore year because my "morning" job as a clerk at the CBOT became increasingly intensive. Not to be cocky because I'm painfully honest about my ups and downs but as a 20yo I was making 30k- in 1981 dollars that was a ton of money. As a 23 year old I was a millionaire. Unfortunately not for long on that particular run. :) But in an era when top athletes were "only" making several hundred thousand a year quitting college was the smartest thing I ever did. Even though I royally fucked up the opportunity I had, to this day I'm able to trade for myself rather than work because of the money I made in my early 20's. Clearly a more exciting-though less stable life- than having graduated and getting a job doing who knows what.

P.S. In 1992 I secured a traders position in NYC for what was then the biggest bank in the world-normally a graduate degree required job-but was hired because of my experience. A crappy BA wouldn't have gotten me so much as an interview.

#27     Oct 16, 2008

8. haha good story Pabst, no BS. Sounds a little how my life is going. Something funny and you may or may not believe me, but I once took an IQ test, and i got a 141. It was a paid test over the internet and was quite a few years back, its just funny how we somehow managed to have the exact same number.

I still dont like you. :p

#28     Oct 16, 2008
  9. You're smart enough to be above 120 but not deep enough to be 141......:D

#29     Oct 16, 2008

10. lol. maybe so.

#30     Oct 16, 2008