Listen to this call

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lindq, Oct 16, 2008.

1. I'll give you props for a funny post but you must admit it's bizarre shit. What I find weirder though is except for a few articles a year or more old the media just doesn't give a shit about anything in this guy's past Yet Palin-a friggin' mother of five who lives in the place she grew up-is treated like some enigma who we'd better vet right down to her thong.

#11     Oct 16, 2008
  2. How about just a link to his transcripts? And if they are not available, how about just a logical explaination as to why not?

#12     Oct 16, 2008

3. At this point, Pabst, you're just sad.

He graduated Magna Cum Laude -- and you want to discuss that while the economy tanks and a war continues.

#13     Oct 16, 2008
  4. They've not been released. The only explanation I can assume is he selected courses that would confirm his extreme leftist bent. Or that his grades were good but not quite as stellar as Harvard Law would routinely require. Like many I assume he was granted preferred admittance to Harvard (affirmative action) and feels stigmatized. Harvard also has never released his application data. How funny would it be if his listed birthplace was Kenya....:D

#14     Oct 16, 2008
  5. He was Magna Cum Laude at Harvard NOT Columbia.

You act like Obama is some kind of savior for the economy. Just wait. I predict the following.

14% unemployment by Q3/2010

10% Long Bond yields by late 2009 with mortgage rates of 13%.

CPI of 8%

And Obama had better tread real lightly with the folks in Islamabad..."Beijing, Oct 16 (PTI) Describing Pakistan as a "dear brother" and "trusted partner," China today said it would work hard to lift their strategic partnership to a new high under the "new circumstances".

http://www.ptinews.com/pti\ptisite.nsf/0/14418E9C83814A84652574E4005A6CC8?OpenDocument

#15     Oct 16, 2008
  6. Yeah, that's right. So that should tell you where he stood at Columbia.

No, I don't Pabst. I just think it's smarter to have the guy who graduated at the top of his class rather than the guy who graduated at the bottom of his class.

Quite possible -- there's massive long term damage to the economy right now.

Although I don't think it will get that high (unless you use the 1980's methodology to count unemployment).

Not to worry, you'll be there to hold his feet to the fire... about his Columbia transcripts.

#16     Oct 16, 2008
  7. #17     Oct 16, 2008
  8. Or, like the University I went to, transcripts are only available for seven years.

#18     Oct 16, 2008

9. So you think he is hiding his shitty, but obviously Harvard standard Columbia grades? lol

#19     Oct 16, 2008
  10. Well sure he's described as being "superbright" but McCain's the kind of guy you could have a beer with and then go flying.

#20     Oct 16, 2008