Listen to this call

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lindq, Oct 16, 2008.

1. lindq

lindq

2. What an outrage.

Of course anyone beyond shit for brains noticed how once again Obama's debate response about Ayer's completely side stepped their personal relationship.

Why is it so hard for Obama to just say, "outside of a few board meetings I barely knew the guy." Because that response would be a LIE.

3. lindq

lindq

Of course the real outrage is that with our economy fast going down the tubes, our international relationships in tatters, our deficit at a historic high, and retail sales tanking, the subject of this guy Ayers was even brought up by McCain.

They have 90 minutes to address the country's pressing problems and this is what he wants to talk about?

Obama's response was wonderful. "It says a lot more about your campaign than it does about me."

What he really should have said was "John, shove it up your ass."

If one wants to talk about past or present associations stretching over decades, McCain has plenty of those hidden in his closet, not the least of which is that the chief of his present White House transition team is a former lobbyist who represented Saddam Hussein.

As you put it, anyone with "shit for brains" knows that this whole issue is a straw dog put up by McCain's handlers because they have nothing else with which to promote their candidate.

Fortunately the most recent polls show that Americans are getting the point.

4. It's one of a thousand questions that Obama WON'T LEVEL with America about. Where are his college transcripts? When's the last time a Presidential candidate didn't release them?

5. lindq

lindq

LOL! Your political posts are beyond laughable.

Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law, and was President of the Law Review.

6. Yeah, that's more like it. I was waiting for tactics like this to emerge. It was getting a little creepy without it... the calm before the storm.

I'm 99% sure the call didn't come from McCain. McCain's name has been attached to it to make it sound more credible. It's the same as 2004's Swift Boat craptacular: publicly he will denounce it (after as long of a delay as possible), privately he cheers them on.

Gloves are off. This is gonna get ugly.

7. lindq

lindq

Yep. Time for the republicans to start a nasty little war somewhere so they can hype McCain's military prowess. (Which itself is ENTIRELY overrated.)

I'm thinking Albania?

(For anyone who hasn't seen it, rent the film "Wag the Dog" with Hoffman and DiNero.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

8. You're like Obama with the non-answer bullshit. WHERE ARE HIS TRANSCRIPTS?

"Yet he declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years.

“He doesn’t remember the names of a lot of people in his life,” said Ben LaBolt, a campaign spokesman.

Mr. Obama has, of course, done plenty of remembering. His 1995 memoir, “Dreams From My Father,” weighs in at more than 450 pages. But he also exercised his writer’s prerogative to decide what to include or leave out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/30/u...umbia&st=nyt&scp=1&pagewanted=all&oref=slogin

9. lindq

lindq

Okay, okay. The fact is, in his freshman year Obama trained in manufacturing bombs and zip guns with Willam Ayers.

In his Sophomore year he secretly passed his training on to North African terrorists while he was enrolled in the Peace Corps. Most are now closet members of his campaign staff, ready to step into cabinate posts upon his election.

During his junior and senior years he spent 80 hours a week picking cotton in Mississippi so he could get a real feel for his African American heritage, and grow his hatred for Republicans.

So there you have it. The truth and nothing but.

#10     Oct 16, 2008