Listen to JimmyJam, he REALLY knows you know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icarus5

Icarus5

Once again, I honestly don't get what your problem is.

Of course I'm serious.

Trading represents a phenomenal source of wealth creation for myself and the people I love in this world, so I'm extremly, extremly serious and focused about it.

It's like that when you come from provety and have to make your way by pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps, regardless of the people who try to knock you down, and why they do it.

Oh, I see now why you don't like me ... hmmm, your issues buddy, not mine. :cool:

Like I said,

Be well,

I

#51     Dec 31, 2007
  2. You're talking to a brick wall trying to get him to understand that.

But at least you tried to help him see the light.

#52     Dec 31, 2007
  3. Icarus5

Icarus5

LOL, I told you he's one of the lucky ones who come from money ... and when I said that, you didn't know him from Adam.

But now you see what I'm talking about.

Like I said before man, everytime they throw a punch ... blam! :D

I

#53     Dec 31, 2007
  4. Yes you are right..it's downright uncanny how that works isn't it?

Made total sense as soon as you said that.

#54     Dec 31, 2007
  5. Icarus5

Icarus5

This bears repeating ...

... he's also doing it with you Reaver, :p

man he must be one bloodied and beat down kid right about now.
    This reminds me of the Hatton vs. Mayweather fight, Hatton just kept running into his jabs and eventually helped take himself out ... all Floyd had to do was stick out a hard straight right. :cool:

Yep, this thread is like that fight in many ways.

I

#55     Dec 31, 2007
  6. romik

romik

And Jimmy Jam reminds me of that black dude with afro in that video clip making a backflip, HA! he did try though and his buddies must have thought he was such a cool cucumber.

#56     Dec 31, 2007
  7. jjk2

jjk2

troll....

#57     Dec 31, 2007
  8. LOLOLOL ha ha I know exactly what you're talking about. ha ha

#58     Dec 31, 2007
  9. Icarus5

Icarus5

Seriously, have a great '08 romik.

Wish you (and every single trader on here) all the best with your trading, no hard feelings ... mainly because you and your posse did a great job of making yourselves look like total clowns ... especially to all the moderators, whose name you invoked.

Here's a word of advice, if you have a problem with someone or something, don't try to attack them, the energy which you bring against them will instead be used against you, and the person that you attacked will use their own energy against you as well.

Try to start something that's good and helpful to the people you feel need it, this way you can create what you feel is a positive alternative to what the other person is doing, if you don't understand it or agree with it.

If you don't like or understand my discussions about the longterm trends of markets (which has to do with macro economics and group dynamics) managing risk (once you have a little something called positive expectation), or understanding the fractal nature of trading and price action (the basis for all physical matter, look up Mandelbrot Set when you're done bashing me, OK?), or using asymmetric growth algorithms to decrease your risk in a trade while increasing your position size (psychology), etc., etc., start a thread about trading with MACD or something, but don't take a swing at me, because you'll just be hitting yourself in the face.

I'm going to end this disccussion on a peaceful note and hit the ground running, looking forward to a New Year and good, no GREAT trading for everyone!

Peace out,

I

#59     Dec 31, 2007
  10. Folks, don't be alarmed by the dense cloud formations, it's just "Jimmy Jam" aka "Icarus" blowing smoke out his ass

#60     Dec 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.