Listen to JimmyJam, he REALLY knows you know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romik

romik

HA Ha HA

#21     Dec 31, 2007
  2. Well then why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of all the jibber jabber?

Now I am really confused, oh wise one.

#22     Dec 31, 2007
  3. Some people here are just like that...

There are still guys from trading zoo that chase me around talking crap on things I post...

A good example is the college thread, there's a guy name valdox or some crap.....just a recent example..

It really hurts their feelings when you call them out...they chase you around trying to get you back, all the while just digging themselves a deeper hole. I think it's from excess estrogen, frankly.

#23     Dec 31, 2007
  4. Icarus5

Icarus5

Don't be mad, you can make it all back with prudent risk management, taking only the best setups and going for small gains while you rebuild.
    Ah, why so abusive? Are we just a little bit upset and embarrased now? As for me, I'm so lucky to have the people who love me in my life, and, my ET friends are surely a bonus! :)
    Yes, turn tail and run now that your trash talking has gotten you in over your head once again ... you must like writing checks that you can't cash, and getting yourself into situations where you thought you knew what you were doing, but actually you didn't. :eek:

#24     Dec 31, 2007
  5. Icarus5

Icarus5

Poor guy.

[​IMG]

#25     Dec 31, 2007
  6. romik

romik

Even the mods confirmed that you are a total muppet, this is your alias number?

What Jimmy always has been and will remain for years to come is ET's local bitch.

Actually Reaver I am surprised you have come to Jimmy's defense, you must think highly of him HA!

#26     Dec 31, 2007
  7. JJ's a cool guy..I just think it was totally uncalled for to start this thread.

#27     Dec 31, 2007
  8. Shill

Shill

Just can not leave the OTHER idiot alone can you, Comik.:p

#28     Dec 31, 2007
  9. Icarus5

Icarus5

Oh, such bad words.

Good thing I'm not using them, then I might get banned!

The only thing you're confirming romik is that you have serious unresolved issues, aren't very good at explaining yourself in a simple and intelligent fashion, and are quick to seek support from others when starting something that you can't finish on your own.

I'm grateful for the support I'm getting while you and a few other weak wolves want to come at me, and as they can see, I've sat everyone of you back on your keister with nary an abuse or insult, just kept it strictly about the trading.

But the difference between me and you is that I'm not asking for it, whereas you can't even form an intelligent sentence (much less paragraph) explaining yourself and your issue(s) - though I know there are many. You just jibber and jabber as Reaver stated, and then when asked for proof you call on "the Mods", LOL, "the Mods" didn't start this thread, you did.

But hey, that's what losers do, try gang rush a stronger opponent and look for backup when they get their heads handed to them.

Jimmy Jam

#29     Dec 31, 2007
  10. Icarus5

Icarus5

It has to do with something called shared experience, and we seem to have quite a few in common.

Not to mention that we have similar world views, understanding of how things operate and what it really takes to achieve one's trading goals.
    So anyway, how's life in the good 'ol UK, with the family trust fund? :p

I

#30     Dec 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.