Listen to JimmyJam, he REALLY knows you know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah TradEstar is a Felcher Trading...err...Felton Trading man...

#11     Dec 31, 2007
  2. Icarus5

Icarus5

Hey man, don't take your frustrations out on me, that's what your wife is for. :D
    [Proximo] gets his ass handed to him:

"ABSOLUTE POS" - [Proximo] December 28, 2007 10:46 AM

Quote & Execution Speed
    Range of Services
    Training & Tech Support
    Commissions & Fees
    Overall Reliability

If you like losing tens of thousands due to pink screens and lock outs than IB is for you.
    They have cost me thousands and thousands of $'s.

I would like to say a big FU to their IT/Development team.

Sore Loser
    Now, this guy obviously has a few issues here, not the least of which he was caught with his pants down during the IB blackout.

Not that I'm making fun of your losses, [Proximo] (it can and does happen to everyone if you're in the game long enough, folks ). But to answer your question I keep my job for the money, benefits and to manage the risk so that if i EVER do get caught in a situation like the one that happened to you, I don't have to come to ET and cuss out IB, as being an experienced trader I realize that these situations can and do happen, unfortunately for you, you didn't.

... and another one bites the dust, who's next? :cool:

I

#12     Dec 31, 2007
  3. I don't get it. I can't tell if I'm an idiot or not.

#13     Dec 31, 2007
  4. Icarus5

Icarus5

OK, that's it, it's Miller Time! :D :) :p :D

#14     Dec 31, 2007
  5. Icarus5

Icarus5

Yeah, don't hold it against him though, everybody's gotta make a living somehow.

I work and trade (for now) :) , romik comes from money - what, you think he was smart enough to make it on his on? :confused: and Tradestar choose shilling over telemarketing.

I

#15     Dec 31, 2007
  6. Same here-

I can't tell if I'm "not to be an idiot to understand this post".

A New Year's riddle of sorts, it would seem, by the enigmatic sage known only as romick.

#16     Dec 31, 2007
  7. The truth hurts. You have no life. Enjoy New Years by yourself on ET posting your usual non stop crap, because in real life I can guarantee no one can stand your sorry old ass.

Done with this thread.

Happy New Years.

#17     Dec 31, 2007
  8. romik

romik

ie unfortunately as far as you are concerned, meaning you are not getting the point, still.

And as far as grammar goes let's see you explain your thoughts in another language, HA!

#18     Dec 31, 2007
  9. Icarus5

Icarus5

Hey look,

I honestly don't know what has romik in such a tizzy, as I don't even interact with the guy (like I said, he was on semi-permanent lurker status).

The guy just can't let by-gones be by-gones, and appears to be just a little tincy wincy bit on the jealous side ... it's a pity he can't deal with me on a knowledeable trading level, now isn't it? :eek:

Ah, fun stuff, fer sure. But with every swipe they take these losers don't realize they expose themselves to a counter punch. :)

So swing away little boys, daddy's got more than enough for you.

I

#19     Dec 31, 2007
  10. freetranslation.com

#20     Dec 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.