Listen carefully ladies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, May 17, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

wiggle wiggle

#41     May 18, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Seriously? Do you hate the military that much? Goddamn it man, just give them credit already. Stop obfuscating.

#42     May 18, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You're redirecting, weakly, in an attempt to maintain criticism on Obama but acknowledge the rightness of the OBL killing. But the credit goes to the team, which is everyone who was involved in making the kill happen. But the kill would not have happened if Obama had not given the order. You don't get to have your valuations "both ways".

#43     May 18, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

The "team" Amazing how you guys on the left just can't say anything nice about our military. You have use terms like "the team". Speaks volumes about you.

#44     May 18, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

The military is a team. Unless, you think the kudos for the OBL killing should go only to the soldier who shot him... ?

Anyway, I don't need to say anything "nice" about the military here in this thread, for your benefit.

#45     May 18, 2011

6. Huntsman is a joke too. Libertarian Ralph Nadar, except even more unpolished.

#46     May 18, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

You think Nadar is a libertarian? LOL.

#47     May 18, 2011
  8. achilles28

achilles28

If we don't get radical change on the debt, taxation, monetary system, Government size and spending, America is done. Kiss it goodbye. I think Ron Paul has a slim chance to win the Primary. That said, Huckabee's withdraw should lend support, and Ron polled the best out of all GOP contenders against a hypothetical match-up between Obama.

John Huntsman looks like another establishment hack. Mitch Daniels, who knows. Might as well sign our own death warrants now, fellas. RCG is right.

#48     May 18, 2011
  9. You're an idiot. You don't even interpret what someone tells you
    except out of the stored away collection of what you want to
    advertise. Come back? Pointless.

#49     May 18, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

What do I want to advertise? Are you even capable of making a point?

#50     May 18, 2011