Listen carefully ladies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, May 17, 2011.

1. It will take em time to catch up. 2012 is big big big year for so many reason. We fought Gettysburg in the ballot box in 2008, and the Union won out again. So now comes 2012, was it a fluke? I think that America will perceive the question and provide an answer.

So the teleprompter folks, and the birthers, the deathers, the "he is a Muslim" folks, the "he is a commie" folks are headed for a serious awakening.

Archie Bunker is dead!

#31     May 18, 2011
  2. Archie Bunker? Perceive what question? How did we fight Gettysburg in the ballot box? Who are the "telepromter folks"? Whatever point you are trying to make is ambiguous. Care to clarify? Or do you think you should get a "pass" and not have to clarify?

#32     May 18, 2011
  3. Agreed

#33     May 18, 2011

4. Quite frankly, I think your screwed either way. Why the heat as to presidential stuff? You already know they are just mouthpieces, and China already owns you.

I like Obama. Know why? He can speak. Dubya couldn't. If they are only a meaningless figurehead anyway, I would prefer someone who sounded good in a soundbite, and could at least act like a statesman.
    Like Putin, Clinton,or Reagan.

#34     May 18, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why would you assume that?

:confused:

Did we? And all this time I thought it was "anybody but Bush" that won the day for Hussein.

#35     May 18, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Perot ran in 1996 again to repeal NAFTA. Since you are just a stupid fuck in college you have no idea how much people in this country value a job and the ability to put food on their table. If someone is without a job their loyalty to the current President goes to zero. If the government stated unemployment is 8% to 10% then the real unemployment is closer to 16% to 20%. That's a lot of people and a lot of votes. No way in hell he gets re-elected with those numbers. Just won't happen.

#36     May 18, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's funny that you didn't even bother to respond with what those strong qualities are that Obama has. Generally speaking, when your own party starts to turn on you, that usually means you are definitely lacking something. I'm dying to hear what strong qualities this current President has.

#37     May 18, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let's get something straight. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden, not Obama. Obama didn't do anything. I would love to see that man try to put on a military uniform and stand a post. I think he would drown in his own piss.

#38     May 18, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

By this logic there is very little you can blame, or praise, the president for. A very useful logic indeed, for evaluating other posts on this forum.

#39     May 18, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wait a minute? Are you another one of those liberals who refuse to give credit where credit is due. To the men and women who actually serve in our armed forces? I refuse to give "any" president credit for what they make our military men and women do. Especially if they never served a day in uniform. Yes, this includes Bush as well.

#40     May 18, 2011