Listen carefully ladies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, May 17, 2011.

1. Oh yes of course you victimology Sharptonite. What a crock of whiny shit. I think you need to quit changing other peoples' diapers and worry about your own for now, that is if you are still a nurse this week and not an engineer or an army soldier or a nation of islam member....

I guess you didn't know that Cain won the poll at the Florida Tea Party, otherwise you wouldn't have stuck your foot in your mouth like that.

#21     May 18, 2011
  2. Oh yes of course you victimology Sharptonite. What a crock of whiny shit. I think you need to quit changing other peoples' diapers and worry about your own for now, that is if you are still a nurse this week and not an engineer or an army soldier or a nation of islam member....

I guess you didn't know that Cain won the poll at the Florida Tea Party, otherwise you wouldn't have stuck your foot in your mouth like that.

#22     May 18, 2011
  3. The news shows got monotonous so yes I did tone it down a lot, I was a news junkie for awhile. Then I realized that if I go into stasis for 20 years, I could wake up and see the following news:

The left sucks
    The right sucks
    The middle east is at war

I am presuming that Obama will not get smacked by another downturn. If we collapse in 2012, he is screwed, I admit that. I am aware of Mitch Daniels, isn't he the Indiana Gov who has rescinded state funding to planned parenthood? He is toast :D

Huntsman I will keep my eye on.

My money is on Romney. The hard right do not like him, but it will be the center-right( like you), and the center who will pick the candidate. Unless you guys are successful at drafting Christie, then the list looks weak to me.

#23     May 18, 2011
  4. Perot also ran in in 1996 when unemployment wasn't at 7.5 % dumbass

It makes no difference at all why he ran,unless Obama has a left leaning 3rd party candidate and a strong republican opponent like Clinton comparing Bush 1 to Obama is no comparison

Unemployment will be over 7.5% in 2012 and Obama will still be re elected.I'll bump this thread on election night to remind you what a stupid fuck you are

#24     May 18, 2011
  5. And btw Mav, I have never accepted passes in real life and I do not accept them here. I can compete with anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Yeah, I got chip on my shoulder about that "pass" crap.

#25     May 18, 2011
  6. Curious, assuming all blacks are on welfare, that would be 12%. But he won 54% of the vote.

Just sayin:)

#26     May 18, 2011

7. Yeah,a teleprompter is what makes Obama such a strong candidate .What a genius you are

#27     May 18, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

There you go again making assumptions based on race. Who said anything about black people in the comment?

The comment was about poor people in general who simply vote for Obama and the democrats so they can get their free handouts.

#28     May 18, 2011
  9. A chip? Sounds like what you have is an inferiority/insecurity complex. :D

#29     May 18, 2011
  10. It seems in your mind that has the same political capital as killing Bin Laden :cool:

#30     May 18, 2011