Listen carefully ladies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, May 17, 2011.

1. <iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HKRwIm_N0vA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The screenshot from the YouTube video makes it look like the interview was with a sleeping Ron Paul.

3. If the GOP wishes to make an impact, this will be their candidate. Otherwise, Obama 2012!

There is nothing this man has ever said that he does not support with his voting record. He is consistent, logical, and principled.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HZDaq0Vw8Iw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Which is why he doesn't stand a chance, unfortunately.

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

RCG, I hope you are a better trader then poltical prognosticator. LOL. I love Paul but he has no chance. Zero. Less then zero actually if that's possible.

I've said it before and I will say it again. The dark horse candidate is Jon Huntsman Jr. Huntsman would kill Obama in a general. He's about a 50 delta in a primary though, for now.

6. Crispy

Crispy

Personally im done with voting for plutocrats. No way this guy cares about the avg American. Then again, what politician does.

" Huntsman is the son of billionaire businessman and philanthropist Jon Huntsman of the Huntsman Corporation."

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Read his bio and get back to me. His father is one of the most well respected people in this country.

8. Crispy

Crispy

Will do.

Done.

I guess "dying broke" is the least you can do when the end result of your products are chemicals that never dissipate in the groundwater and fill up dumps.

Very ironic( or guilt ridden) that he gives generously to cancer research when the very things or by products he made his fortune off of are well known carcinogens.

9. elon

elon

I'm supposed to have a good opinion of this guy because his father is well respected? His father is not running, he is. Leave his father out of it.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

No. I asked you to look at his record. The guy was a two term governor. One of the most well respected fiscal conservative governors in the country. THAT bio. Not his fathers.

#10     May 17, 2011