List of personal rules for trading that makes U successful

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by novice, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Sim21on

Sim21on

As I started to trade and followed the below rules:

• Immensely practice with a demo account

• Treat trading like a business, not a hobby or a job.

• Utilize Technology to Your Benefit

• Risk only what you can afford to lose

#191     May 2, 2022
  2. Oxymoron

Oxymoron

Imo, the most important thing in trading is the trader’s mindset. Having the right mindset allows you to get emotionally and mentally prepared for facing challenges in trading.

#192     May 12, 2022
  3. Never trade without a plan and tested strategy. The market is infamous for its unpredictable nature. Make sure you always come prepared. Have a robust strategy that minimises your risk.

#193     May 23, 2022
  4. some rules i use to develop a good trading psychology like follow trading plan, don't overtrade, don't bite into FOMO, take a break once in awhile.

#194     May 29, 2022
  5. Indeed! If you have a strong mindset, you won’t get carried away with greed, which is the reason 90% of the traders fail.

#195     May 31, 2022
  6. Lustrous

Lustrous

Do not follow others' rules. Create your own. They may or may not work for you.

#196     Jun 13, 2022
  7. VSTscalper

VSTscalper

Here is an old eBook I put together many years ago. It is all about establishing True Discipline and keeping your trading as Simple as possible.

My Motto is - "Discipline plus Simplicity equals Success". Hopefully - it will help some traders.

I wish all traders much success.

#197     Jun 13, 2022
  8. According to me a trader must first practise on the demo account for a good amount of time as practising on a demo account will make you learn about various market trends in a forex market without even involving the risk of actual money. enough

#198     Jun 15, 2022