List of known fake traders on ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gettinglucky007, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Redneck

Redneck

OP,

Some time ago I was accused of having a mythical PnL…, and I offered to bet that member I could produce a verifiable PnL – all of which is documented on this forum… The bet was declined..

At the conclusion of that little encounter I posted I would never go down that road again and/ or display such ego…

I meant it then…, I’ll hold to it now…. It was simply an immature display of ego on my part

(and it took another member having a conservation with me, about it, to really help me figure that out)

Bottom line; I simply refuse to go around betting every tom, dick, and harry that comes along bitching about whether I’m a trader or not

================================================================================================

Aside;

I believe the member I offered to bet has shown back up…, I respect him for doing so…, I hold absolutely animosity - and I sincerely hope he feels the same…

===============================================================================================

So here are a couple of other options you can pursue….

I have a little over 1380 posts – most (but certainly not all) deal with trading... I challenge you to find just one that contains bullshit

This will be the; Provide the facts to back up your assertion, or shut the hell up option…

Just one post mind you…. (and I don’t count the posts where I called POT…, RIMM…, or LVS being non volatile – and got them wrong – those are simply wrong calls)

=============================================================================================

Next option;

You continue living is disbelief that my competitive nature can peacefully coexisting with my laidback nature...

This will be the; Go fuck your self option – because I couldn't really care less…

For the record – I have a very healthy competitive side…, and it’s caused me extreme hell…, and a great amount of work to overcome so I can trade profitably – but it still lives within me – of that there is no doubt….

My ONLY competition is ME – ever…… Something every trader understands in no uncertain terms – evidently you don’t…

Also for the record - I joined here to pay it forward the best I could…. With that in mind why the hell would I want to act like an ass – seriously…..

=============================================================================================

Final Option

Simply place me on ignore and have a nice day……

As for NOD being a fake – you’re an idiot

Anekdoten – no clue

Hershey – the price, volume, and trend lines he touts are damn effective tools… obviously he has a need to tout them in an overly complicated way…

The only issues I have with him – is at times he touts using no stops…, and always being in the market – both of which are just plain bullshit

Trade Well Tomorrow – I will

RN

#31     Jan 6, 2011
  2. Redneck

Redneck

AD,

I am just that – A simple country boy (Thank You for the Wonderful Compliment)

And going forward – A toad (I like that analogy)

Aside
    I believe there is a trader expo this summer in Big D - show up and I'll buy you a drink (I've never been to one, so it should be - different)

Take Care

RN

#32     Jan 6, 2011
  3. My Gram allus sayed, "When-never yer tampted ter say "Fuck yew!", allus say sumpun lack:"

Well I never!
    Land 'o Goshen!
    Do tell!
    Mercy me!
    You don't say!
    Lord a mercy!

I am undecided about whether or not to waste the gas and parking to go to the Hexpo. I think even if it were in the civic center around the corner from me that I could walk to, I wouldn't go. I have an old thread in Hookup I'll revive and we'll see if we can round up a table full of ET rednecks. A meet-and-greet would probably be my only reason to show up. Unless they preview some big-tittled booth babes. Lord know the hexhibitors have nothing to teach old dogs like us.

#33     Jan 6, 2011