List of Hedge Funds

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ProgrammerGuy, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Hi,

I was wondering if there was an internet link with a list of hedge funds in my area. (AZ) I was thinking of emailing them in regard of hoping to land a job.

Thanks

2. qtip

qtip

Check Absolutereturn.net or the actual magazine. They advertise that they have the largest database of hedgefunds along with performances. Not sure if you will find contact info. though.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

3. qtip

qtip

Check Absolutereturn.net or the actual magazine. They advertise that they have the largest database of hedgefunds along with performances. Not sure if you will find contact info. though.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

4. I am looking for such a list too. Absolutereturn.net has pretty high price tag for access to their list.

http://www.efinancialcareers.com/ is good, but there are no HF jobs listed in AZ.

5. yeah it certainly does... i'm looking for a free list. I've been googling it, but really am not getting any luck.

6. qtip

qtip

also if you are looking for CTAs, you can register for free at www.iasg.com. Each CTA has contact info.

7. qll

qll

www.iasg.com 's top players' performance is sooooo poooooor. only up 70% this year in us market with less than $1m managed?

they are jokes!

'Manager-Program MAY 2007 YTD Assets
    ($Mil) MaxDD '
    ' EMIL VAN ESSEN SPREAD TRADING PROGRAM 14.0% 71.3% 01.700 0.0% '

8. Only up 70% this year is a joke?