List of FOREX brokers which let you fund your account with a credit card.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by herringtrader, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Hello,

I would like to make a list of all the FOREX brokers that let you fund your account with a credit card.

My list so far:

FOREX.com
    FXCM.com
    GFXSA.com
    ICFOREX.com
    FOREXCLUB.com
    INTERBANKFX.com
    PROFINUM.com
    FOREXYARD.com

Please help me to make the list bigger!

2. Chood

Chood

Are you by chance also interested in the list of regulated, exchange-traded currency products? I'll start:

CME currency futures

There is a large number of reputable, registered firms that broker CME futures for retail customers. They do not take credit cards.

3. Hi,

CMC Markets (cmcmarkets.com) and FX Solutions (fxsol.com) both accept credit card deposits.

Just beware when making a deposit with a credit card because different brokers have various merchant account codes... and this will determine how the charge is applied to your credit card account.

For example, when I deposited funds into a FX Solutions account, the transaction was coded as a "cash advance". As a result, I was forced to pay all sorts of fees to my credit card issuer that relate to a cash advance.

All the other brokers (including CMC) I've dealt with have always been coded as a "Purchase" or something like that (so there are no additional fees).

Good luck!

4. funny thread!

if you insist on gambling with a credit card but your dealer of choice does not accept credit cards, why not just open an account with another dealer who does take them, then transfer the funds to your dealer??

:D :D

5. Obviously a person would only want to use a CC when it was to their advantage:

Pros - no wire transfer fee from bank, faster, airline miles.

Cons - some brokers may charge a % fee.

Cheers!