list of 'deviant' ET posters & aliases

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 2cents, Jul 10, 2006.

needed?

1. yes

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. no

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. :confused:

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah... once boring, always boring.

At least you can keep track of something!

dd

#31     Jul 13, 2006
  2. Yep, it's easy. Always tell the truth, never have to remember your lies.

How do you do it? :)

#32     Jul 13, 2006
  3. seems the mods have decided to leave this thread open after all... why not... lets chit chat!

so how did u guys vote? where do you guys stand with regard to right or left hand tantric practice? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantra scroll down...

#33     Jul 13, 2006
  4. steve49

steve49

Jack Heresy =

Grob109
    Bubba7
    makosgu

all totally dv ants.

#34     Jul 14, 2006
  5. those newbies, they're so knowledgeable nowadays aren't they?...

baron, don't u find the ET registration process is a bit too lax if any joker can create an alias at his/her own convenience whether you authorized it or not...

vik says you want a 'clean site'... just an idea, how about asking for credit card info at registration time? just to make it more cumbersome for all the assholes out there...

#35     Jul 15, 2006
  6. 4"9", I don't think Makosgu is Jack, or the other way 'round. Not either one's style. MAK just sounds like JAK. And I would cheerfully tolerate playful aliases if ET would just get rid of the assjoles like Porgie. He is disrupting my serious thread on trading NQ over in Index Futures. Oh, how I would love to trade face-a-face with him across our screens, like in Kriegspiel, with the market as judge.

#36     Jul 15, 2006
  7. 2cents, i think you want a very communistic (if that's a word) ET. Let ET continue to be a democratic board where anyone from anywhere can register and post. That's why there are moderators just to keep things in check if it goes to far. If it was tied down in the first place, we wouldn't have such a dynamic community in ET.

Creating a list of "undesirables" and can easily be abused. For instance, you may even find yourself on this "undesirables" list of which I know you don't want to be part of. Also, some people do not like marketsurfer, ZZZzzzzzz, etc.. Well, I still look at their posts which makes the list quite worthless to me. People would just end up ignoring the list and follow their own experience. All you'll end up with is a thread for people to bash each other.

Besides, we all keep our own list through our ignore list. that should suffice.

#37     Jul 15, 2006
  8. polpolik,

Communism has no monopoly on the use of blacklists. The best-known example of blacklisting, in U.S. history, is that one begun in the 1950s by Senator Joe McCarthy and the U.S. House of Representatives Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC). The purpose of this most important, of all U.S. blacklists, was to guard against an imagined communist conspiracy to seize control of the United States, at a time when U.S. politics were dominated by anti-Communist hysteria. Blacklists are useful to anyone seeking to control culture and public speech, whether communist, fascist, or other.

2cents more closely follows the early Nazi party fascists, rather than any communist movement. He, as did the early Nazis, espouses an exclusionary elitist ideology, addressed partly to educated middle and upper class audiences in multi-ethnic industrial democracies, and he uses tactics of dividing people into categories (like "deviant" versus normal), bullying those perceived as weak, attacking individual reputations, denying historical facts, disrupting lawful public discussions, shifting blame onto the targets of his offenses, and misusing democratic procedures as a means to block participation by others (see his tactics gradually escalating throughout http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62735&highlight=proposed+iranian+oil, and then continued in this thread requesting a blacklist, as well as in http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72330).

Communist movements, by contrast, have begun by espousing egalitarian ideology (not elitist), addressed to poor, disenfranchised, under-educated peasants of the lowest class in undemocratic, ethnically homogeneous, agrarian societies, and by initiating (not disrupting) public discussions, where such discussions were non-existent and were forbidden since they challenged the ruling class (not the weak). Communist movements, after gaining power, then came to more closely resemble their fascist cousins.

I'm not aware of reliance, by 2cents, upon any communist ideology, nor have I seen him specifically state that he is a fascist, but at http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1119486#post1119486, he did offer a link to a paper written by Lyndon LaRouche. LaRouche has long been a prominent leader of extreme left-wing and extreme right-wing fringe political groups, and has long been accused of such things as fascism, anti-Semitism, and denying that the Holocaust had ever occurred. This reminded me of how 2cents, throughout http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62735&highlight=proposed+iranian+oil, denied the accepted historical fact, that excessive public debt was a cause connected to Germany's hyperinflation of 1923. I would be interested to know if 2cents also shares the Nazi view blaming that hyperinflation on a conspiracy by Jewish bankers and communists; or if 2cents also denies the Holocaust. I don't mean to suggest that 2cents would ever be a fascist leader. I think, if he is a fascist at all, he would be nothing more than a typical follower.

It should be noted that none of the various examples given by 2cents, of blacklists used on the internet, were true blacklists, like the one he proposed in this thread. One, for example, was a list of fraudulent sellers on ebay. Another was designed to exclude, from a forum, spam messages automatically generated by "bots" (internet computer programs). None are true blacklists, of the kind proposed in this thread, or used by McCarthy and HUAC, to limit participation by unpopular minorities. Perhaps websites organized by religious cults or extreme political groups would provide examples of the sort of internet blacklist proposed in this thread.

#38     Jul 15, 2006
  9. totally and i also agreed with baron's comment earlier in the thread... i just thought the eBay model notably was an interesting development

#39     Jul 16, 2006
  10. LIST,SCHMIST!!! Starting a forum to out smart asses, trouble causers, rude, ET ragers, and spammers is a waste of time as I simply don't think such people exsist here. Listen you useless P.O.S., spend your time keeping an eye on who's banging your wife, (they must be desperate). The last time I saw a mouth like hers it had a hook in it, she's so damned fat that three of her boyfreinds can bang her at the same time and they can't even see each other. Just kidding there 2 cents, you whining jackass. BTW, anyone interested in a good deal on consumer electronics should check out one of my auctions on Ebay.
    Now, enough of this, I'm going out in my yard to practice my short game. After that I'm going bar hopping, first the Rusty Nail, then on to the VFW where they will showing on the big screen Ollie North's special on the Korean War, the Pussan Perimeter. (Fox channel 8 pm EDT)

Rennick out

:p

#40     Jul 16, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.