list of 'deviant' ET posters & aliases

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 2cents, Jul 10, 2006.

needed?

1. yes

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. no

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. :confused:

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drawdown = Skalpz = Coinz = Exchanges

#21     Jul 12, 2006
  2. cheers ivansky... fwiw i was more thinking of a simple mention against the poster's ET profile:

. against a permanently but still 'searchable' alias: banned (temporarily / permanently), and perhaps a link to some form of brief explanation / a reason code

. against a (new) active alias: e.g., previously banned (warned) for [reason/reason code/link] but now rehab'ed on conditions of continued good conduct...

not a long list of aliases, since, the idea is to allow the poster a 'fresh start' as it were, not to voluntarily expose the rehab'ed poster to the potential wrath or even a-prioris / prejudice of past antagonized posters... ... that would defeat the purpose of reinstating a particular person wouldn't you agree?

#22     Jul 12, 2006
  3. I think that a leopard never changes his spots, so it won't matter how many names a person comes up with and registers - he will always be found out, as he will always act like the chump that got him alienated/disrespected in the first place.

Skalpz is the perfect example of this.

#23     Jul 12, 2006
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Maintaining a thread that contains what other users consider to be deviant users is just inviting a flame war and will most certainly incite more personal attacks. Just use the complain button and we will deal with problems as they are reported.

#24     Jul 12, 2006
  5. And what are you a perfect example of?

d

#25     Jul 12, 2006
  6. A guy who need to create a new alias every 2 or 3 months because he is either banned, or wore out the last one?

Oh, and please don't post links of those kind of sites - we really don't care about your number one activity.

#26     Jul 12, 2006
  7. I thought you were one of those kinds of guys.

Baron, can this stupid thread be closed now with the likes of its star poster, Ivansky.

Ratting traders out is not what ET is about.

Thanks.

DD

#27     Jul 12, 2006
  8. agree ET is not eBay etc and KISS is always better - plus DD and Ivansky have just very aptly illustrated your point... -

please kindly close this thread

#28     Jul 12, 2006
  9. WAIT, BARON, WAIT!!!!

17 members have already voted in about a day!!

54,362 Members ...

54,362 / 17 = 3197.

Only 3197 DAYS LEFT!

THAT'S ONLY 8 YEARS 9 MONTHS!

At that time we'll know what everyone really wants!!

dRaWdOwN

#29     Jul 12, 2006
  10. Note the question mark at the end of the sentence implying that it wasn't me, but you we're talking about. Excellent reading comprehension skills. I've been Ivanovich since the beginning here, without any other nicks. Why? Because I have had no reason to change.

#30     Jul 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.