List Of Bucket Shops

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by pabmove, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Just closed the Cable short @ 1.8060, +380 pips

Sheesh, this is money for old rope, who would work for a living when you can trade forex!

~

[​IMG]

#11     Sep 29, 2008
  2. pabmove

pabmove

Nice pips cable!

I'm up 137 pips just from this morning on one lot eurusd. Not as godlike like you as striving to become one ;)

Not many people commenting on my bucket shop thread so I get the feeling that this 'sponsored' forum is not the place for this type of conversation.

#12     Sep 29, 2008
  3. Great wasn't it, I surprise myself sometimes! Being honest it was more luck than judgement, the thing just crashed so fast it was hard not to stay in!

Your Eur/Usd trade was great too, loads of pips :D

Bucketshops can be a bit of an emotive subject around here, either you love 'em or you hate 'em!

#13     Sep 29, 2008

4. ....scaled out of the long Usd/Cad from 1.0330 for +1476 pips but on 6 trades - average price 1.0579

Just got a long Usd/Jpy and a small long Gbp/Usd left.....

Wow, what a week, and it's only Tuesday!

~

[​IMG]

#14     Sep 30, 2008
  5. pabmove

pabmove

holy moly.... 1476 pips is nice my friend!

I'm on a good start this week too. Yesterday +250 pips 1 lot eurusd, so total this week up to now for this week 387pips... and I'm still learning :)

Probably not good to win big when just starting out but hey, I can pay for my own beer now

Let's see what happens today

#15     Oct 1, 2008
  6. Fantastic results! It sounds like you're on the right road [​IMG]

#16     Oct 1, 2008
  7. aonelite

aonelite

Hi,Cable, u r very great. By the way, y do u choose Oanda, just because they can allow u to trade on weekends?
    Is there any advantage of them over other brokers? like Forex.com or FXCM for instances.?
    Thanks

#17     Oct 4, 2008
  8. When their platform is working well and staying connected and there aren't any mysterious data spikes they're unbeatable in my opinion.

Tight spreads (about the best in the business) with no commissions, instant fills, simple trading platform with one-click trading, versatile orders, no pre-set trade sizes or minimums, and yes the option to manage trades over the weekend.

I've yet to find better to be honest!

#18     Oct 5, 2008
  9. Morph_an

Morph_an

CMC market's the worse, you get requoted often and they are just dodgy.

Sometimes I don't know how the prices could deviate from the real/futures market a lot especially with Indexes.

#19     Oct 17, 2008
  10. Avoid Gain Capital.

Caught them unfavorably manipulating my cost basis on scaled-in positions! More than once!

Would sue them, but dumped them immediately, so damage was minor.

-Prof.

#20     Oct 17, 2008