List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. noframe

noframe

Sure, will have that checked out! Thanks

#141     Jan 2, 2023
  2. ron_887

ron_887

Asked for recommendations a few months back and got some good ones - fxview, hotforex, and pepperstone. looking good so far on the demo. will update you when I go live.

#142     Jan 10, 2023
  3. Marcos

Marcos

#143     Jan 16, 2023
  4. Andre17

Andre17

Apart from regulations and trading conditions, do you think it is important to go for brokers that have been in the industry for a long time?

#144     Jan 25, 2023
  5. Kazos

Kazos

To me, it’s a personal choice. When it comes to picking a broker, the reliability of a broker is not just by how long they are in industry, but also considering other aspects like deposit fees, tools, education, customer support, minimal slippage and other features ... Regulation cannot be ignored because it’s only the ultimate check for the reliability of the broker.

#145     Jan 30, 2023
  6. Andre17

Andre17

Nicely said! I think in some cases we can consider this.

#146     Feb 2, 2023
  7. Traded with a broker that was not regulated... and it was probably my worst experience as they were unresponsive and delayed my withdrawals too much. Lately, I decided to shift to a regulated one and the experience has been a good one.

#147     Feb 8, 2023
  8. josy5

josy5

Ah, unregulated ones can be quite tricky since it is hard to find the source of their reliability, it is good that you're much more comfortable with regulated ones now. Hope you have a good trading journey ahead.

#148     Feb 9, 2023
  9. It is not necessary that regulation is only important. There are many other aspects to look for like their trading conditions, spreads, and other charges such as inactivity fees, withdrawals, and many more.

#149     Mar 1, 2023
  10. yeah hotforex is one of the most heavily regulated brokers out there, I guess its a good thing having regulation depending on clients region/location.

#150     Mar 8, 2023