List of AMNESTY traitors in Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, May 25, 2006.

1. These senator voted for Amnesty:

Akaka (D-HI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bayh (D-IN)
    Bennett (R-UT)
    Biden (D-DE)
    Bingaman (D-NM)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Brownback (R-KS)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Carper (D-DE)
    Chafee (R-RI)
    Clinton (D-NY)
    Coleman (R-MN)
    Collins (R-ME)
    Conrad (D-ND)
    Craig (R-ID)
    Dayton (D-MN)
    DeWine (R-OH)
    Dodd (D-CT)
    Domenici (R-NM)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feingold (D-WI)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Frist (R-TN)
    Graham (R-SC)
    Gregg (R-NH)
    Hagel (R-NE)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Jeffords (I-VT)
    Johnson (D-SD)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Kerry (D-MA)
    Kohl (D-WI)
    Landrieu (D-LA)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Lieberman (D-CT)
    Lincoln (D-AR)
    Lugar (R-IN)
    Martinez (R-FL)
    McCain (R-AZ)
    McConnell (R-KY)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murkowski (R-AK)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Nelson (D-FL)
    Obama (D-IL)
    Pryor (D-AR)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Smith (R-OR)
    Snowe (R-ME)
    Specter (R-PA)
    Stevens (R-AK)
    Voinovich (R-OH)
    Warner (R-VA)
    Wyden (D-OR)

2. Ricter

Ricter

They say the pen is mightier than the sword. So, throw yourself on your pen.

(Mods, is that bannable?)

3. None from Texas, interesting.

4. Illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 10-year-old girl

By JAMES OSBORNE
    The Monitor

PHARR - Police said they are searching for a 21-year-old illegal immigrant accused of raping a 10-year-old family member and leaving her pregnant.

Authorities were alerted to the case by a local doctor, who discovered the girl's pregnancy during a routine medical exam last Friday, Pharr police Lt. Guadalupe Salinas said.

The girl was subsequently taken to the Children's Advocacy Center in Edinburg where she told staff that her 21-year-old relative, Pedro Guzman Muñoz, had raped her, police said. It is the Valley Morning Star's policy to not identify victims of sexual assault, or their exact relationship to the suspect if the relationship can be used to identify the victim.

"We assume (the abuse had) been going on for some time," Salinas said. "We don't know for sure, but at least six months."

The girl is three-months pregnant and remains in her parents' home.

Child Protective Services social workers are investigating the home to determine whether the parents knew their daughter was being raped, authorities said. However, Salinas said there was no indication the parents were aware of the sexual assault before the doctor's examination.

Police continued to search for Guzman on Thursday but said they did not have any leads on his whereabouts.

"We think he went back to Mexico because he's an undocumented immigrant, but we don't know," Salinas said.

5. BSAM

BSAM

Naw.....Can't be.....They're just good people looking for work to send money back to their families. ;-)

6. Doh! My bad. :)

7. BSAM

BSAM

Estrader....

Thanks for the interesting list. (Scratching head/going hmmmm)---Let's see, what's the penalty for being a traitor???

8. g222

g222

They've eaten so much crow over the years, they're used to the taste. I wonder how they'd take to a GRASS ROOTS salad !!

9. Ricter

Ricter

The idiot in jail that I assaulted, who raped and sterilized a 10yo girl, was 100% citizen.

I bet if we trade rape stories, one for one, you supplying an illegal alien example, me supplying a legal citizen example, that you run out first.

10. OK..then do it as a percentage of total people in the U.S.

#10     May 26, 2006