List of all electronically trade-able futures, exchanges and trading sessions/hours

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by LucasTan, Feb 15, 2016.

1. LucasTan

LucasTan

Hi all,

Am not sure if this has already been done before - I am planning to produce a list of ALL (commods, financials etc.) electronically trade-able futures, the respective exchanges that support them, as well as the trading sessions hours associated. The end objective is to obtain a wholesome view of trade-able futures, their estimated liquidity (assuming more exchanges = higher liquidity) at different time zones. Do feel free to critique/provide suggestions on this 'methodology'.

Would greatly appreciate if fellow traders could share your resources (existing trackers, web links etc.) and upon consolidation, I'll upload and share with everyone =)

Cheers!

2. cbc1

cbc1

Get the list from Ampfutures website. Make sure u click on the "contract specifications" to get all the info you need.

There won't be much tradeable outside of that list. Except mbey the HSI (Hong Kong).

3. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

4. LucasTan

LucasTan

Apologies for late response, and thanks everyone for your contribution. I believe the list from CQG is less comprehensive then the one from TT. After my some research, it seems like the list from TT does include 'everything under the sun'.

Once again, thank you everyone

Cheers

patrickrooney likes this.