List of 5 Traders Worth Studying

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fxpeculator, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Do you think a Bill Dunn or any trader of his caliber would sell their secrets and strategies on a web site?:confused:

#11     Feb 27, 2006
    apdxyk likes this.
  2. Considering the resulty my strategy has yielded so far, I couldn't give a lesser s**t about posts like this.

#12     Feb 27, 2006
  3. And I'm not criticising, just suggesting that Dan Zanger is not a trader who belongs with the real gunslingers

#13     Feb 27, 2006
  4. Didn't mean my previous post offensive; all I was trying to say was that I'm actually making money with the stuff that guy provides, rather than speculate about other guys making money.

Hey, but why should I care? At the ECN, we are competitors - therefore, I have no problem with guys ridiculing Dan Zanger :D

#14     Feb 27, 2006
  5. How much of their success is marketing I wonder? How many traders and funds go unnoticed simply because they are quiet and enjoy their privacy?

#15     Feb 27, 2006
  6. Yeah, how much would it cost me to get in on Zanger's secrets. I looked its only $69 a month. What a deal. Let me check Dunn Capital Management's site and see how much they are charging for their edge. Oh wait, he doesn't sell his system. See the difference?

#16     Feb 27, 2006
  7. Real traders, like a Louis Bacon or a Citadel cherish privacy, secrecy. I once met one of Louis Bacon's groundskeepers and he had to sign a mountain of confidentiality paperwork. See the difference?

#17     Feb 27, 2006
  8. Its all marketing and razzle, dazzle Granville. I'll pay to go see Steve Cohen's (SAC Capital) seminar, but I doubt that will be offered anytime soon.

#18     Feb 27, 2006
  9. Did someone say Cramer?

I know what to do...

#19     Feb 27, 2006
  10. .

#20     Feb 27, 2006