liquidity with Currenex Brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by NickBarings, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Those are nowhere near Currenex spreads.

"predator clients", hmm... I thought that was an endangered, or even extinct, species.

#11     Sep 15, 2006
  2. Let's keep on topic, Currenex liquidity

#12     Sep 15, 2006
  3. Well, this is on topic. What types of clients get their order flow "managed" / don't get STP with Currenex via ADM. Small size is one type; predator clients is another. Small predators don't get a warning shot. Large ones do. Lighten up.

#13     Sep 15, 2006
  4. Currenex are very hot on what they regard as predatory clients.

#14     Sep 15, 2006
  5. What do you gentleman mean by 'predatory clients' and being treated differnetly than small ones? And what does currenex have to do with them (they don't manage, take on, or have anything to do with trading) when all they are is the technology PB's use to execute.

#15     Sep 15, 2006
  6. You people confuse maybe ADMD's
    FXnext platform with ADMD's pure
    Currenex platform ?!

#16     Sep 15, 2006
  7. I wouldn't use the FX next platform anyways... to slow

#17     Sep 15, 2006
  8. Neither me.

#18     Sep 15, 2006
  9. Last night's CPI (I video tape every release so I have some good data)-

ADM was 1-2 wide on EUR/USD which 12-14 mil on each side until the release and then that amount dropped significantly to 1 m. on each side but never got more than 5 wide (considering it was a reversal it is hard to measure, would have likely lost 13-15 pips).

Capital Forex was acutally wider on both Eur and GBP with Euro at 4 and GBP at 6 a couple seconds before and the liquidity also stunk on both sides down to 1 mil. (but I see this on almost all the platforms).

#19     Sep 15, 2006
  10. Omar,

Was this ADM demo or live view ?

so ADM was better for this CPI number.

#20     Sep 15, 2006