Liquid Trading LLC ?????

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by payup, Oct 11, 2008.

1. payup

payup

Anyone heard of this company? :confused:

2. Never heard of such a company

3. yesdeck

yesdeck

I have herd of Liquid trading LLC. What do you want to know?

4. Yes. I believe Aaron runs this group. Good guy.

What would you like to know?

5. what is the website for it?

6. yesdeck

yesdeck

lqdtrading.com under construction.

7. From Trader Daily (http://www.traderdaily.com/news/item/1271.html):

" Liquid Trading

Resource Directory: Proprietary Trading Firms
    September 2005

Firm: Liquid Trading
    Headquarters: New York, NY

Liquid Trading benefits from various economies of scale with a proprietary trading platform, plus hefty leverage (up to 100 to 1) for traders who meet certain requirements -- namely volume.

Required capital contributions hinge on experience, volume, trading style and more, but average buy-ins range from $5,000 - $10,000 with starting leverage at 4 to 1. "New traders receive trading from experienced traders and from demo trading programs," says Aaron Papowitz of Liquid Trading. The firm primarily recruits through online advertising and traders are not required to be licensed.

Roughly 1,000 traders work with Assent -- half of them at the firm's Lexington Avenue headquarters and other firm locations, plus half from remote offices around the country. The same for in-house and remote traders, Liquid's commission structure is primarily based on volume. The firm specializes in straight equities intra-day trading. "

8. Nice spam by newbies. Create one account to ask "Who is XXX". Create another one to answer.

You guys are pathetic.

9. looks like he created the answer account two years ago in anticipation of making this thread two years later :D

10. does anyone else have any other information on liquid trading as they still dont have a running website and i cant seem to find much about them other than what has already been posted

#10     Dec 16, 2008