Liquid and Volatile Instruments

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RedDuke, Feb 3, 2006.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hello,

I currently trade forex intra day. It is pretty liquid and has enough volatility, and I am curious about other financial instruments. Can you please mention what other instruments very liquid and volatile to be traded intraday on decent volume. When I talk about decent volume, I mean something like 10mil positions in forex, which equates to $1,000 per pip.

Thanks,
    redduke

2. :)

3. Osiris

Osiris

Whoa...you trade 10Mil regularly in Forex? I was going to suggest NQ or ES...good volume there too...volatility is decent, but better on NQ than ES...obviously i guess :p

Very good leverage available as well...not the very high level sof Forex...but around 10:1 and 20:1 (intraday).

4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Osiris,

I do not trade 10mil at a clip yet, but that is my current goal. I am curious about other instruments to compare the costs and execution, and possibly adding them to my trading list.

Regards,
    redduke

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Come on guys, nobody can mention liquid and volatile intra day tradable instruments :confused: :confused: :confused:

6. DAX (Eurex)
    Nikkei 225 (Singapore)
    Bund (Eurex)
    KOSPI (KRX)

7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Horribilicus,

Thanks. If you have the info, can you provide what is an avarage daily range and most active trading hours.

Regards,
    redduke