Linnsoft Investor R/T and Macintosh issues? PC users, too...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TinGull, Dec 3, 2006.

1. They just release InvestorRT 8.6.3

These guys are awesome, the tech support is awesome. Quick responses. Weeks later follow-up even after the initial email contact.

Example, I have alerts for futures, alerts for forex and alerts for stocks. For each alert I prefer a different alert sound... They had an issue with the alert sounds. I noticed it, and emailed them. I got a response back within a couple of hours. Here we are 2 weeks later and they email me telling me when the issue would be resolved, and informing me they have just released a new version of the software. The software gets an update at least once every 2 months, sometimes more often.

These guys are great....

Now Is that a knock on Paul??? No, not at all.

Since I stumbled across his original post for QST he has been very responsive, he even suggested a number of brokers that utilize RANorder with QST. I havn't delved into the tech support side of things as the software is SOOO well written.

Interactive Brokers should take a cue from Paul and code their software to be as efficient as his is. IB's charts suck!!!. QST has VERY nice charts. I prefer InvestorRT however....

QST is a VERY nimble Java App. One of the best I've seen.

Just my opinion: IB should contract Paul/Computervoice to do a rewrite of their software. Perhaps then they would eliminate the boatload of complaints they get.

Again, the guys at LinnSoft (InvestorRT) are great. So Mac users, enjoy....

#11     Mar 25, 2007