Linkers::X - Let's code in C++ , Daytrade & Daydream :)

Discussion in 'App Development' started by LinkersX, Dec 26, 2017.

1. truetype

truetype

Were you spamming (sending connection invites to people you don't know in real life)?

#131     Jan 18, 2018
    LinkersX likes this.
  2. LinkersX

LinkersX

well, listen, since they are so high in the business of C++ programming and trading, they need to hear the breaking news, whats coming next, if they didn't hear so far.
    Anyhow my NYC lawyers will give Linkedin a little buzz...

And that i connect with people i don't know, they are free to ignore me, but hey 95% accepted the invite, so WTF?

#132     Jan 18, 2018
  3. truetype

truetype

Good luck with that. You're clearly violating the TOS.

https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement

8.2. Don’ts
    You agree that you will not:

1. Invite people you do not know to join your network; ...

#133     Jan 18, 2018
    LinkersX likes this.
  4. LinkersX

LinkersX

F@k 'em i will plaster this all over social media.

i could show you some old Linkedin spam account of mine used for social media promotions from 2012, that has 200k posts, never banned

This is Baloney

#134     Jan 19, 2018
  5. LinkersX

LinkersX

You obviously didn't get where I'm coming from....
    so i wrote! a code that is faster than most of the stuff in C++
    My containers are faster than anything in standad library std::vector for example.
    ... and it is Lightning fast #fasterThanAnyHFT Trading platform...

SO I THOUGHT... if they are top dogs in hedge funds & c++ coding and trading platform development,
    THEY MUST KNOW ME, they must hear the latest gossip what's going on in HFT world

It's just a very cocky way of presenting the new up and coming trend to these "top-dogs"

Like for example, my evil sis in law #michelleWu from tainan, taiwan, with a #NYSE badge from the past,
    who think she's a TOP DOG in the financial world, currently working in Hong Kong for salary not less than 100k/year

I told her about LinkersX in july 2016, in my apt in downtown Jersey City, NJ, asking her for help with connections...
    Instead of helping me, she flew back to Tainan, sez some shit about me to her father, a very influential Taiwanese billionaire, and they quickly divorce me from my wife after 5 years of marriage...

That's why LinkersX got delayed 2 years

Ignorance is a bliss Michelle.... LOL

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    #135     Jan 19, 2018
  6. LinkersX

LinkersX

LinkersX->this;

#136     Jan 21, 2018