Linkers::X - Let's code in C++ , Daytrade & Daydream :)

Discussion in 'App Development' started by LinkersX, Dec 26, 2017.

1. sle

sle

Cool. Ill check it out - need something for my MacBook so I can play with code at home.

#121     Jan 15, 2018
    LinkersX likes this.
  2. sle

sle

That thing uses 24GB of disk space, WTF? Plus, it expects me to use Xcode instead of gcc, very annoying

#122     Jan 15, 2018
    LinkersX likes this.
  3. Qt Creator itself probably doesn't, it's the SDK associated with it that does. In any case, why would you use macOS

#123     Jan 15, 2018
  4. LinkersX

LinkersX

i can't work like that . i need VS take a peak function ... i dont use debugger at all, there is nothing to debug there...

#124     Jan 15, 2018
  5. Personally, I feel like it allows me to keep more in my mind if I train myself to not need take a peek. But that's just a guess.

#125     Jan 15, 2018
    LinkersX likes this.
  6. LinkersX

LinkersX

my mind is stoned all time and my character is like this movie, so i need to peak, because i can't remember anything

#126     Jan 15, 2018
  7. you don't say

#127     Jan 16, 2018
    LinkersX likes this.
  8. LinkersX

LinkersX

Yes dear, that's why i have SUBLIME vision of c++, my code could be easily recompiled in C# because there is almost nothing platform specific. Simple char* that's ALL ....

... just to be specific i meant recompile LinkersX itself as source code, NOT LinkersX trading language

.. there is no need for debugger, since there nothing to be debugged there...

.... it's so plain and simple, you wouldn't believe....

hence LinkersX::xVector.push(struct); or ANY of my containers are way faster than a simple offset_ptr and twice as fast as this cr@p
    managed_shared_memory::handle_t handle = segment.get_handle_from_address(shptr);

thanks to the 12 years old kid who coded the craziest intros and compression algos in the 80's on commodore 64 in pure 65c02 __ASM using illegal instructions,
    all i am seeing is just blocks of memory <char*>

some of LinkersX containers:

xBars, xTicks, xVector, xSeries, xString, xList, xMap, xStack, xQueue, xSort ... etc ...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    #128     Jan 17, 2018
  9. LinkersX

LinkersX

pardon, faster than this cr@p:

//Get buffer local address from handle
    using namespace boost::interprocess;
    void *msg = segment.get_address_from_handle(handle);

#129     Jan 17, 2018
  10. LinkersX

LinkersX

LinkedIn disabled our #CompanyAccount https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-wright-4536a4156/LinkersX with over 600 connects without any explanation... #LinkersX https://github.com/linkersx

This is really heart-breaking, and this has been going on and on.
    ok i understand these little indicator peddler forums to disable my account, for christ sake they probably feel threatened or what-not...
    But Linkedin?

Very sad, disappointed and disgusted, anyone has an idea how to recover?

#130     Jan 18, 2018