LinkedIn Profile

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Port1385, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Kristel

Kristel

LinkedIn is a great community, but I found one exclusively for traders and investors...
    http://www.TraderPlanet.com

It's free and profiles are available for both individuals and companies.

It reminds me of an educational myspace just for the financial industry. :)

#21     Dec 22, 2008
  2. slacker

slacker

But you are using a screen alias here. Of your many online personas why would anyone believe anything they find in any search? If you wanted to create a completely bogus LinkedIn, facebook, or other social network you could. It is all fantasy. Anyone who searches and acts on that information is standing on very weak ground. To think that these artificial creations somehow help you is in your imagination alone.

#22     Dec 22, 2008
  3. That must be the shortest Google list in history.

#23     Dec 22, 2008
  4. Wow I always had it in my mind that a business could be built to do what I described.

I remember hearing someone joke that tattoo removal would be the next big growth business. Maybe sites like reputationdefender are right up there, cleaning up your past indiscretions. :cool:

#24     Dec 22, 2008
  5. You are remarkably lacking in self esteem.

#25     Dec 22, 2008
  6. Or make Exposed websites about yourself like one character has done like somebody actually cares about them: http://www.timothysykesexposed.com/

I love my privacy and you wouldn't find me on any social networkings.

#26     Dec 22, 2008

7. sykes has 100k reasons a month for those kind of sites.

brilliant!

:D

#27     Dec 22, 2008
  8. Total bullshit. Sykes makes nowhere near 100k a month trying to whore himself as a guru.

#28     Dec 22, 2008

9. you're wrong,

jealousy must suck.

:D

#29     Dec 22, 2008
  10. You need help although I doubt anyone has found a cure for that condition you have called "Loser for Life"

#30     Dec 22, 2008