Lindsey Williams will lay a bomb shell tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by joe4422, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Anyone catch the show today? Lenny Dykstra and Charlie Sheen. Epic laughs. Nails was rational and articulate (i know right?) compared to the very bizarre sounding Charlie...

#41     Feb 24, 2011
  2. Damn, almost a trifecta of the mentally deranged. I missed that. I listen to Alex occasionally and I warned him about loser guests like Robert Kiosawki.

#42     Feb 24, 2011
  3. Yeah, it was a circus. Alex seems to have a blind spot with some of his celebrity friends. Charlie was obviously on something during that interview (at least I hope he was otherwise he might be losing it) despite Alex saying he was 100% clean at the start of the interview and he let Nails pump his new mortgage rescue nonsense. He didn't bother to check into Nails dubious financial background and let him spout his investment track record crap without any challenge, claims he beat JP Morgan and SEC, was a victim of mortgage fraud etc etc. It was very entertaining radio though!

#43     Feb 24, 2011
  4. bump, this shit is hysterical, sheen and nails together that must be a wild party!

#44     Feb 25, 2011
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Well said, cogent and to the point. :D

#45     Feb 25, 2011