Lindsey Williams will lay a bomb shell tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by joe4422, Feb 22, 2011.

1. He was pretty good in Waking Life... that was a good scene. Better acting than Ethan Hawke.

#11     Feb 22, 2011
  2. I find Williams HIGHLY annoying. He wants to sell a 3-CD set (takes about 4 hours to run) to say, "Dollar will weaken"... DUH!

Last bit of info I heard from him about the Gulf oil spill was all wrong about its magnitude and impact.

#12     Feb 22, 2011
  3. Agreed, Gulf spill info was all wrong. Other calls have been spot on.

Yes, the dollar will weaken, but this is the big one. He's not just saying the dollar will weaken, it will be replaced.

#13     Feb 22, 2011
  4. That's like saying, "The sun WILL rise in the East"!

As for the demise of the $USD, we all know that (unless, of course, the Odumbo and Bernanke GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES)... but "when", and "replaced by what"?

There is no currency which could replace the $USD now... the only one big enough is the Euro... and it's a bigger mess than ours.

The notion of "world reserve currency" is a big deal... only accorded to currencies from countries which DOMINATE... The $USD recently, the BP before us. Who now is big enough and dominant enough to replace us? Nobody yet. (Some are thinking China. But its economy is only what, 1/6 the size of the US? How could the yuan... financially sound and with reserves "up the wazoo"... be so small and replace the $USD?)

#14     Feb 22, 2011
  5. Stok

Stok

So...has this interview began or what??

#15     Feb 22, 2011
  6. yeah infowars.com, but if you wait Alex will probably post YT videos of the interview later. Listened to part of it, Lindsey says oil to 150-200 and then we open Anwar, and under the Rockies.

#16     Feb 22, 2011
  7. You can at anytime go to infowars.com and listen to live streaming audio, which just keeps repeating the days show all through the evening/night/and up to the start of tomorrows show. :cool:

#17     Feb 22, 2011
  8. Stok

Stok

Ok...I'll listen tonight...but I guess it is already over and the big surprise is oil to $150-$200? That's all?

#18     Feb 22, 2011
  9. These AJ big events are always anti-climatic. Lindsey is peddling some new book or something they were promoting at the end of the broadcast so that is really the big driver here. Oh well, I still like listening to AJ sometimes, his rant yesterday about Justin "Biebler" was classic Alex.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n8WhT9BwpRs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"The Easter Bunny is causing Fruit Loops to fall out of the sky." -- Alex Jones

#19     Feb 22, 2011
  10. The show today was giving context to what is taking place in ME and why oil is suppose to run back above $100.00 again. What were you waiting for....another "STONE COLD LOCK" call from Alex like this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8 :cool:

Go back to Glenn Beck if you don't like Alex! :eek:

#20     Feb 22, 2011