Linda Raschke Seminar

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by CTTrader, Apr 13, 2006.

1. she's probably feeling the heat of Jack's stunts at Tucson.

#21     Jul 4, 2006
  2. patoo

patoo

At the seminar I went to she showed recordings and manuals from a previous seminar that were on EBay.

As she showed them on the screen, she was not happy and they were not available from her. In her quiet way she was saying keep this seminar off the internet please.

So, they are bootleg if you find them

You would do better joining the chat room. Most of her material eventually is covered in there.

#22     Jul 4, 2006
  3. CTTrader

CTTrader

I attended the seminar at the Ft. Lauderdale Expo. It was good and well worth the $695 I paid.

She covered a huge amount of material and stayed way late to answer questions. Some material did not fit my style and I have not used it, a few pieces were perfect and I use unaltered, and a few things I have modified to fit me better.

Whatever I have used I tested with small shares lots and then moved to full size after I was comfortable and confident with it. One set up in particular that I modified slightly is working exceptionally well. That alone was worth the time and money.

I tried the chat room free trial and did not find it useful. I do not trade the S&P and found the room too concentrated on that. I may go for the $85/ month offer that provides access to the library of set ups.

#23     Jul 5, 2006
  4. When is her new book coming out?

#24     Feb 8, 2007