Linda Raschke resources

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Boomer, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Boomer

Boomer

i agree with you. everyone makes the bigest deal about sharing a successful trading system, but this is a great example. you could give someone your every trade, and they would still trade it differently. so many emotional issues come into play when you put on a postition. just an opinion...

#11     Nov 25, 2003
  2. mark1

mark1 Guest

imho it depends on the type of sys you have developed.

I've been using a sys that works well on low vol stocks, and sometimes i can't buy or sell all the shares my sys needs, immagine what happens if I reveal where is exactly my entry or exit point and 10 people begin to use this sys.....

#12     Nov 26, 2003
  3. I spent quite a while in Linda's room. Trading futures ES only. In addition I took a single seminar from her at Trade Expo/Anaheim CA. The seminar was excellent. She offered a lot of good practical information in a "bottom line" style. In her room, traders get to see what the value of experience is. She never runs out of new ideas to share and just looking at the way she sets up to trade is in my opinion very valuable. On the downside, she looks at a lot of data, and one can get bogged down in all that is happening. I feel that the fees were a little high, but then she did offer a lot of value. I have no complaints. I am a better trader because of the work I did there. In addition, I really learned the value of patience and discipline. Good Luck with your trading. Steve46

#13     Nov 26, 2003