Linda Raschke resources

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Boomer, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Boomer

Boomer

i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her resources. there are a couple of cd workshop type courses. also, any comments on street smarts and linda in general?

http://store.ino.com/moreinfo/FMV2871

2. Sharkbait

Sharkbait

Linda is very good...maybe the best out of all the big names to learn from.

I went thru some of her seminars on ino.com using the online subscription instead of buying the cds. I liked her stuff better than all the others.

Mark Cook seminars good also.

3. Daryn

Daryn

In the year I spent in the LBR chatrooms I was very impressed. She and Chris are excellent teachers and spend a lot of time with their members. They are both very down to earth and easy to talk to. One other thing that is worth noting... Linda always told members of the chatroom that she was there to teach and at some time you would have to find your own little niche and learn to make your own calls....not just follow theirs.

Daryn

4. Then she is not much differance than others out there.
    She is not telling you what (little niche) she know that
    others don't know, and she has every right to do that.

5. Daryn

Daryn

I believe the saying goes something like: "Give a man a fish and you have fed him dinner. Teach a man to fish and you have fed him for life"

You probably should not make any judgements unless you have spent some time in their room.

Daryn

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

why so negative, I think she teach everything she know but nobody can synchronize what she know better than her.

7. selecto

selecto Guest

Daryn, as my ex often said:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you get rid of him for the whole weekend.

8. Boomer

Boomer

i have been reading all the articles and interviews on her site. there is a load of information in the site. quality stuff.

9. Bob111

Bob111

everyone here is say-she's good, seminars are good, whatever-one simple question for all those guys-did you make any money in long run(1-5years) by folowing her style, particular systems or lessons that you learned?

Thank you!

10. maxpi

maxpi

Yes, and she told everybody her trading methods and they still work fine for her. Disproves a widely held belief that if a lot of people trade the same method it won't work anymore or somebody will make money trading against it.

#10     Nov 25, 2003