Linda Bradford

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Samson77, Jan 17, 2004.

1. kserra

kserra

I did a trial of her chatroom and found that it was definetly worth it to do the trial and that her calls are good and usually on target. She still trades a lot of the setups from her book street smarts. Although I really like the chat room it was definetly not worth it to pay for the price she wanted.

#12     Jan 17, 2004
  2. Boomer

Boomer

i have read many of the articles on her site, and i am in the middle of her book.

my question is, in the live forum regarding her calls, what instruments does she trade, or give calls regarding? (es, nq ?)

#13     Jan 17, 2004
  3. If you did the trial then you were in there for three days. You cannot possibly judge this beautiful ladie's talents in three days. Not only is she a great trader she is fun to be around. Her room is high on a relative basis. You get what you pay for.

#14     Jan 17, 2004
  4. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

HEY DON... i know what a DJ tour is, as i have been on many , I know what a Rolling Stones tour is, i know what Tour D France is,,,,,BUT WHAT THE HELL IS A PROFESSIONAL TRADER TOUR? Do you make up this non-sense for a few extra $$$$$....because i want in on the action my man.:D

#15     Jan 17, 2004
  5. her room than the undergroundtraders room :D

I prefer the ACD website , but there is no moderator there

once must try on one's own to make the right calls

#16     Jan 17, 2004
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

usually I don't remember what she teached but I do remember she is nice in every ways. :cool:

#17     Jan 17, 2004
    #18     Jan 18, 2004
  8. I guess I just can't resist. Had to "take the bait". Bob your comments are just plain ignorant. Thats about the most generous characterization I can offer. Now that I think about it a bit, plain stupid is probably more accurate. I have seen Linda trade on more than a few occasions. She trades just like any good pro. In addition, she tries to make as many "calls" as she can. Based on experience, I believe she offers a lot of value. Just the background you get from being in the room will move you down the road. Of course you have to pay attention Based on the comments you post "Bob" I think you may have a real problem with "paying attention". Finally, calling Ms. Rascke a "dopey broad" is hilarious if you are with your buddies in the backyard, but in public it gives me the impression that you are a loser. Now that we know who you are, why don't you head on over to Yahoo where they have to put up with this crap.

#19     Jan 18, 2004
  9. Boob:
    You got no game, and nothing important to say to anyone. I'm going to ignore you since you are a bullshit artist. Anybody with any sense will probably do the same. Good luck over at Yahoo.

#20     Jan 18, 2004