linda B

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dandy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. That comment definitely did raise the BS Meter a bit.....The most successful traders in the world started with very small accounts: Livermore, Buffet, Bill Gross, ...

That said, not many of us are talented enough to do what these giants of market speculation have done. Futures allow people to start with balances as low as $5,000. Problem is that you may have start over and over and over again with new $5,000 stakes. With a $5,000 account, I wouldn't trade more than two lots in the bonds.....

#71     Jul 18, 2006

2. Im pretty sure youre a old hag and this is really not you. YOu posted this to get all the rich old et members to cyber with you.
    And those girls madonna and pam anderson are over the hill and are skanks in my opinion

#72     Jul 20, 2006
  3. I wouldn't hit on Madonna anymore, but Pam might be still worth a weekend or two.

Sounds like Kid Rock is going to marry her. So he thinks she is worth at least
    a few months or so.

Hitting on her for the second time too, must be something there...

#73     Jul 20, 2006
  4. I started in December 1995 as a poor graduate student with 100 shares of BBY bought at 16 1/4 and a total account of less than 3K. The account was set up at Scottsdale Securities, now known as Scottrade, and commissions were $20 at the minimum.

That account, the smaller of the two I have, is up to 73K, and I have withdrawn 1K a month for two years now and took out 15K for a house down payment back in 1999. Other than 5K added many years ago as a wedding present, there have been no other additions.

I long ago left Scottrade, btw. Nice people, too little variety of products.

#74     Jul 23, 2006
  5. Beebers

Beebers

Linda works for me. I have posted my feedback on her stuff somewhere else on elitetrader.

I did her $3k seminar, and spent my share of tuition money on the chatroom. The chatroom is educational, very educational but eventually I had to move away from it.

I now trade on my own (her method), use LBR's morning roadmap, and read the chatroom transcript at the end of the day for some analytical insights I might not have been aware of.

Whenever I had a question, I would ask her (in the chatroom or via email). She was always encouraging and helpful.

As someone said, what comes out of her mouth is gold. Yes, I knew a lot what was being said at the seminar, but also a lot I did not know. And it paid for itself eventually.

I am a big fan of hers. As for her P/L - She probably has her good and bad days as we all do but her money managment is stil better than mine (hey, I am working on it).

Her chatroom has expanded recently, and might be a bit confusing for beginners as several methods are being traded. For a beginner, stick with one method, one pattern, one market and expand from there.

There are several webinars links on her site, there is another recent one on the CBOT site ....

#75     Aug 13, 2006
  6. Vince1

Vince1

Top 10 traders ranked based on Barclays
    Trading Group Mays Ranking....
    Granat Fund: May return 7.61%; 2006 YTD: 8.00%

#76     Aug 21, 2006