linda B

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dandy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. I'll ask again: Does anyone know?

#41     Jul 17, 2006
  2. I'll refrain from insulting you.

Go to her website, get the contact information, and act like man

Ask her yourself.

Steve

#42     Jul 17, 2006
  3. Actually, your response was sufficiently insulting. And rather pathetic, considering that my question was not insulting at all.

Really, what is your problem? I have read many of your responses here, and you are very frequently rude and condescending.

Grow up, already.

#43     Jul 17, 2006
  4. Well you and those like you are tremendous motivation.

You see you act like a fucking girl

Are you so afraid to ask the question directly to linda that you have to troll for opinions from this pathetic group? What do you think she is going to do to you sweetheart?

I have found that rude and condescending are the only approaches that you assholes seem to understand.

If and when you find your balls and manage to re-attach them you might also find you have more success in this world.

Have I left anything out. I think not.

You have a lovely day.

Steve

#44     Jul 18, 2006
  5. patoo

patoo

I second that.

#45     Jul 18, 2006

6. ROFL.:)

Oh, my, BIG MAN hiding behind his keyboard. Ooh, I'm shaking. Let me guess: you're one of those "traders" who has such a toxic antisocial personality that he was unable to hold a job in the real world. Indeed, stuffing envelopes in a mailbox can be hard work.

Look at it this way, Mighty Mouse (if you can). There are many gurus out there selling books, tapes, cds, newsletters, seminars, and other forms of advice. Some have good track records, and some have pathetic ones.

If I were a guru with an outstanding track record, I would eagerly proclaim it, just to separate myself from the other jabroni gurus. This is obvious to anyone who has studied marketing--differentiating yourself from your competition is critical to success. After all, a trader has only so much time and money to spend at seminars.

If a trader had three options, and one of them had a bonafide, easy to find track record (think Dan Zanger, Mark Cook, and others who MAKE money trading in addition to selling their advice), and the other two had no visible track records, which one would the average trader most likely consider?

Bingo.

In my experience, those who do not proclaim their track records often have something to hide. I don't know enough about LBR to say if she is hiding something. I don't know; I am simply asking a reasonable question.

Anything wrong with that, son?

#46     Jul 18, 2006
  7. I think I have wasted too much time on you.

Ask her or not.. who gives a shit

In my view you are afraid to go to the source and ask.

You just aren't worth any more of my time.

Good night

#47     Jul 18, 2006

8. Of course I am worth any more of your time. That is why you are reading this, and practicaly live here on this board.

Clearly you do not give a shit, and that is the problem: you have some allegiance to this woman (are you Mr. Linda Raschke, perhaps?), and yet have no evidence upon which to base your conclusion.

Tell me, WHAT PROOF is there of her alleged trading proficiency? Your opinion might matter to you, but I care about verifiable results. Many others here do too. What is wrong with that?

Now why would I be afraid of LBR? Does she bite? If you are her husband, perhaps you know that already. :)

#48     Jul 18, 2006
  9. Well you are right about one thing. I am spending too much of my time here. I am going to fix that right now.

As for the other crap that comes out of your mouth, I am sorry to say the following

I HAVE DECIDED TO ESTABLISH AN "ASSHOLE FREE" AREA AROUND ME. FOR THAT REASON I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO YOU....

I am sure you have heard this before. Probably at the dinner table, from your wife, your girlfriend, or anyone who might have to speak to you for more than 5 minutes.

Sorry about that.

#49     Jul 18, 2006
  10. bsmeter

bsmeter

I doubt anyone will provide you that information for $200.00 . You gotta love it when no name loser traders start asking for "verifiable results" form established traders. The last time I saw LBR she looked like she likes to stay in shape, regardless of her age, I would'nt mind taking her out for a long test drive.

#50     Jul 18, 2006