linda B

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dandy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Biog

Biog

Straight from LBRGROUP website:

What size account is appropriate to trade?

It is up to each individual to assess his or her overall risk profile and to know his or her individual net worth before determining proper account size. Always consult your broker for their requirements as well. Our service is for educational purposes and can provide a valuable learning forum regardless of your account size. However, as a general guideline, it is possible to trade the SP e-mini contract with as little as $5,000. It is advisable to have a minimum account size of $25,000 before trading the full sized SP futures contract. We feel that keeping leverage low is the key to good money management. A trading account should only be funded with risk capital, and not capital used for living expenses (i.e., rent, food, etc.).

#21     Jul 17, 2006
  2. Really this is pretty typical. You fucking losers and wannabees have no idea, but you sure don't mind offering your comments like they were written in stone.

Fucking idiots

Steve

#22     Jul 17, 2006
  3. gnome

gnome

Nobody mentioned whether she is HOT!

#23     Jul 17, 2006
  4. eagle

eagle

You know what, Wall Street learn nothing they even forget the fundamental need of knowledge for male traders. :D

#24     Jul 17, 2006
  5. iagree

iagree

SHE'S AN OLD LADY WITH A BOOB JOB!
    SHE MUST BE AT LEAST PUSHING 60.
    SHE DRESSES LIKE A MAN. I THINK SHE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

#25     Jul 17, 2006
  6. ==============
    True ;
    and the 1,ooo, ooo mentioned by BS meter nickname ,
    will eneble a newbie to really have an exciting time.

And trade way toooooo big starting :D

#26     Jul 17, 2006
  7. Matt64

Matt64

You said elsewhere that you are a mother of 3. I am sure that you have saggy breasts and a huge butt after 3 births. Maybe you could use some work yourself.

#27     Jul 17, 2006
  8. I wish there was more information on her site i absolutely loved her interview in Market Wizards not sure how she has fared in the past 15 years but i assume still very good. I really loved her style.

#28     Jul 17, 2006
  9. bigbrent,

Subscribe to Raschke's Basic service for one month and access all of her class transcripts. Her methodology is all there and will keep you busy for a few months. Really good stuff, IMO, and all for 85 bucks or so. Good Luck!

#29     Jul 17, 2006

10. She sells brain transplants, you should get in line for one.

What a creative ali-ass you have thought up there. I am sure no one has figured it out. Good one there "2 door".

#30     Jul 17, 2006