linda B

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dandy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. I thought the ES was the S&P futures. ??

#11     Jul 4, 2006
  2. I'm not sure if she get's her money from trading or her book sales and seminars. But she owns a multi million dollar house. From that information I would find it safe to assume that she is a successful trader as of today. I can't say what will happen tomorrow because as we all know...hedge fund managers and traders can have plenty of money one day and the next day be in the welfare line collecting food stamps.

#12     Jul 4, 2006
  3. Again with this?

What about the value of having access to a skilled experienced professional?

What about the value of being able to see how a professional prepares for the trading day?

What about the value of seeing how a professional evaluates a trade setup?

What about the value of seeing how a professional handles risk management?

Does any of that mean anything to you, or does your due diligence consist of uncovering her every source of income.

My first comment was correct. Go ask others who have been in her room. Instead of being such a tight ass, spend a few dollars on your education and watch her trade for a month or two. I guarantee you that she knows more about how to trade than you do....

Good luck,
    Steve

#13     Jul 4, 2006
  4. Don't spend no money on her seminars. Especially if you can't afford it. You will be highly disappointed. You can get her "street smarts" book for free in e-book form online. She teaches the same things in her book that she teaches in her seminars.
    All her information is free online. Read http://www.investopedia.com/ and go through all the glossary terms. Same information that is taught at all these seminars - including Linda's.

#14     Jul 4, 2006
  5. Bullshit:

In her chatroom she teaches what you ask her to teach.

If you act like an adult and ask for what you want she will bend over backward to accomodate you. That is how she maintains her business, by showing people what they need to know.

I agree that YOU shouldn't use her services. YOU seem to have no clue. But for anyone who wants to see how a profesional approaches the business, this is one way to do that.

If you are going to comment on the services she vends to clients it would be nice if you were accurate in your statements.

Steve

#15     Jul 4, 2006
  6. I thought i remember reading somewhere that she recommends traders to have at least $200,000 when they first start out. After reading that, I never did take her seriously...

#16     Jul 5, 2006
  7. The original question was about whether she makes money trading.

I'm not sure it has been answered.

What are her returns from trading?

That info would help in evaluating whether or not a trader should attend her seminars and buy her materials.

#17     Jul 5, 2006
  8. patoo

patoo

Actually, SPU06 is a different contract than ESU06. When I took the seminar, she was partial to the pit.

Electronic contracts were too new I guess.

The rest of your crap is just that. Grow up.

#18     Jul 5, 2006
  9. bsmeter

bsmeter

She was off on her recommendation. A trader should start with at least $1000,000.00

But then again, all there are on this board are wannabe-traders. Hahaha, I love all you wannabe traders.

#19     Jul 5, 2006
  10. If you don't know what you are doing, $100,000 keeps you going a bit longer before you are broke.

If you truly know how to, $5,000 will do to start you of.
    (subject often discussed before)

#20     Jul 5, 2006