linda B

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dandy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. dandy

dandy

Does anyone know if Linda Bradske makes $$$ trading or does she just sell stuff?

2. jho

jho

I think you mean Linda Raschke...

3. dandy

dandy

Granat fund is it a HIGH performer?

4. never heard of this Blinda, what does she sell?

5. ====================
    DanD;

High probability she does, she made Jack Schwager screen for top traders. However I dont make predictions about markets or market profressionals

Also would assume she got paid for her recent ES article ;
    sfomag.com.

Matter of fact cant see any reason not to pay her for that well written SFO ES emini article . I vote to pay her well for that & repeat
    :cool:

6. SFO probably pays little for those articles lol. But she does make a nice change from teaching. However I believe before then she recorded many huge trading years if you take her bio from Market Wizards.

7. Biog

Biog

Both. Makes money trading and sells advice.

8. There are a number of resources that you can use to complete your research.

1. You can use the search function at the top of the home page.
    2. You can read Market Wizards
    3. You can go to Linda Raschke's website
    4. You can direct questons to linda by email
    5. You can ask for references from people who are in her chatroom
    6. You can use google

Hope this helps

Steve

9. What a nice guy. :)

Biography: Linda Bradford Raschke has been a full-time professional trader since 1981. She began as a market maker in equity options and was a member and floor trader on two exchanges. In the early 90s, Ms. Raschke became a registered Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) and started LBRGroup, Inc., a professional money management firm. In addition to running successful CTA programs, she has been principle trader for several hedge funds and has run commercial hedging programs. Ms. Raschke was recognized in Jack Schwager's book, The New Market Wizards, and in Sue Herera's book, Women of the Street. She has been active with the Market Technician's Association for many years and has lectured in over 30 countries. Ms. Raschke is well-known for her book Street Smarts-High Probability Short-Term Trading Strategies.

from: http://www.tradersexpo.com/tradersexpo/newyork/spkrProfile.asp?spkrID=2030SPK

10. patoo

patoo

And from someone who both took her $3000 seminar AND was in her chatroom for two months off and on....

Upside:
    She is perfect for newbies. Her bag is S&P futures, not ES. However, the chatroom is trading every commodity on every exchange. Basically, she is scanning for grail trades at night. Then trading them during the day. They also do stocks, forex,etc

Every word out of her is gold. Years of trading experience are flying out of her all the time.

The chatroom does not make that much money in trades. She is focused on teaching technique.

The chatroom is NOT privy to all her trading. She admits other trading is going on, but won't talk about the actual trades.

She wants you to succeed. She appears to not be in for just the money. For my seminar, she had expenses and long hours, but hat woman can talk.

I got my money's worth.

Downside:
    I was not a newbie to trading in her seminar. I had to learn her way of trading which was totally foreign to me.

She teaches 1 minute bars and $tick as a newbie starting place. Not exactly what a position trader wants to see.

I know there is a whole lot more that is in her brain. She talks very fast to give you as much as you can get. I got a headache. She needs to do a mind meld

#10     Jun 23, 2006