,,Limit`` is ignored?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jerry11901, Aug 21, 2006.

1. katesdp

katesdp

Check close position. Since you can be long and short in FX an opposing limit may not do it.

#11     Aug 22, 2006
  2. carlito

carlito

I use cms and my limit orders to take profit have always worked, the trick is to wait, sommetimes the plateform doesn't show the ordre has been executed, I had the same problem 2 times with stoploss, i just called cms and they confirmed me the stop has been executed (i was affraid it was not because the price has crossed the order very fast!), it is 2 years i trade with them and never had any problem, if any you just have to write them a mail / or phone call with the ordre ticket number and they will give you the information.
    For he moment they have executed all my orders at the price I have asked so, I don't have to complain, the only problem cms has is the disconnecting of the platform that happens sometimes , but they have improved a lot that is why i stay with them for the moment, later i will open an account in an european broker because funds are safer in a european broker in case of bankruptcy.....the US brokers propose the best deals but they are not the safest.....excepting maybe interactivebrokers.
    Excuse me for my english i am french and writing in english is a little bit difficult for me.
    Good trades to every one.

#12     Aug 22, 2006