Lime Brokerage

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Chronos.Phenomena, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Could you trade forex through them? Do they provide leverage? What is their leverage if present? I have an algo that could trade huge number " 10000-20000" of trades per day so what is the minimum trade size for them?.

#31     Apr 6, 2011
  2. We do not presently offer forex trading.

Leverage, algo (and other forms of high-speed/low-latency) trading, and minimum trade sizes are all things that we negotiate with customers as part of account set-up.

The best way to get your questions answered is to send a mail to the trade desk (td@limebrokerage.com). Our service offerings are constantly evolving and sometimes I see people giving answers based on things that were true years ago but have changed since. The desk always can give you the most up-to-date information.

As always, I work at Lime Brokerage but I am not authorized to set up accounts nor give trading advice. The TD are the best route, and if you have any trouble reaching them you can feel free to email me as well at awexelblat@limebrokerage.com and I'll help you get connected to the right people.

#32     Apr 9, 2011
  3. #33     Jun 13, 2011