Limbaugh’s Dumbest Statement Ever?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Whaaat? Max might get off my ignore list if he keeps that up.:D

#11     Oct 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

What makes you think he even wants off, moron?

#12     Oct 3, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

#13     Oct 3, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah cause i spend soooo much of my time concerning myself with whether or not i can impress a third shift race hustling nurse from Peoria....

Although maybe now is the time to start sucking up to RCG Trader, a few months ago he told us he would have his own private plane by now.... :D

#14     Oct 3, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

He claims he's going to do the Top Step Trader Combine. That'll be entertaining, what with him possessing the holy grail of trading and all. :D

#15     Oct 3, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

That should be fun to watch, i hope they post results....

#16     Oct 3, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Health and safety regulations reduce workplace injury claims, just one of which can exceed annual compliance costs for a business.

#17     Oct 3, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

If there was no rule/regulation saying the workplace was responsible for the injury, then there could be no claims. The safety regulations only help the business owner from other rules and regulations, thereby making the rules a net cost to the business.

#18     Oct 3, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

If there's no "rule" saying I'm responsible for injuring you, then you couldn't call the cops on me.

#19     Oct 3, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Im talking about it from a purely monetary standpoint, i dont care about whether or not its moral. If the rules and regulations were not there in the first place, then no one could sue you for it, therefore all rules and regulations end up costing businesses money.

The only way a rule or regulation can be a net gain to the business in 99% of cases is if it is saving you money from another rule or regulation, therefore the regulations still cost the business money.

#20     Oct 3, 2012